seven

Hated by you

~Jungkook's POV~

I was staring at mt two hyungs being sweet with each other. I swear I hate this so much, but not because I like Jimin but cuz' I really hate sweets. I don't understand why our little ball of fluff is acting so closely with him. Does he likes him now? He really has no more feelings for me?

But why is my heart hurting so much? I can't understand. He was always such a nuisance for me, just a head ache, why do I care for him now? It's not that I love him right?  I mean I am straight. It can't be. This whole thing is giving me a head ache. I need to sleep.

~Jimin's POV~

I was staring at his eyes. My hyung's eyes are so beautiful and the way his bangs fall on his face it just gave him a mysterious aura. While I was waiting for him to feed me , I know it's clingy and maybe annoying for others, but he likes all the 'annoying' things I do, I saw Jungkook leaving the room. I heard Jin asking him what is wrong and the only reply was "I'm tired". He looked so lonely. I never saw him like this, but I can't break my promise so I returned my attention to my favorite person. I smiled to him and he smiled to me too. I think I started to fall in love with him, but I don't regret it as I don't regret my past love for our makne.

...Flashback...

Right after my decision of forgetting him, i decided that maybe I should let myself hope just one more time, the last one.

I went to him when nobody was in the practice room and asked him one more time if he really hates me.

"I want to ask you something, I promise this would be the last time when I'll ever disturb you, but please be honest with me."

"The last time you say? huh?"

it kinda made my heart hurts but I erased any thought and asked him.

"Do you really hate me? Do you really find me annoying and d-disgusting?"

"Of course. Were you deaf when we talked last time, ?" he replied without thinking twice.

"ok. I promise I'll never say again that I love you and never come again in your way if it will not be necessary" I smiled and left. I could hear him whispered 'finally'. It hurt, but that made me more strong.

 

I think I made the right decision. I promised myself that I won't regret it. I never broke a promise and will not start now.