thirteen

Hated by you

A/N Please read the 'A/N' at the end of the chapther

~Suga's POV~

When I saw Jimin coming back in our room with a blank expression, I rushed to him and hugged my little mochi as tight I could, but I not too tight, I didn't want to hurt him.

I could feel a little spot on my shoulder starting to feel weird. I realized it was a wet spot, from Jimin's tears. He was crying in my embrace. I didn't know what to do, but just pat him and whispering to him that everything will be ok, that whatever is wrong we'll try to correct it.

After he calmed he told me what happened.

~Flashback Jimin's POV~

Did I hear correctly? I couldn't believe it. So all this time J-hope liked Yoongi. I didn't know. Just thinking at ho bad should he felt when he saw us being lovely-dovey. He was explaining the way he felt for Yoongi and how he would wanted to be his lover. After that a we filled our surroundings in silence.

Just when I wanted to apologize to him for hurting him, he told me something that shocked me even more.

"But do you know Jimin what hurts even more? is that I started to move on, but the person I started to like is in a relationship with the other person I like."

I just stared at him not knowing what to say or what to do.

He leaned closer to me and just when I thought he would kiss me, he placed a sweet kiss on my forehead and hugged me.

"I like you Jimin, but I like Yoongi too. Tell me, what should I do?"

I hugged him back and let him crying on my shoulder. He needed it. I knew how is it to not be loved by the one you admire. It hurt so much. I really didn't want my hyung to experience this. That's why I said something which I think made him hope somehow.

~End flashback, back to Yoongi's POV~

"So you say that it will make him happy? I don't really mind this, I mean I was always curious about this kind of things, but are you ok with it?" I asked Jimin.

"Don't worry, I want this. I want all of us to be happy so why not, plus as you said I'm a bit curious too and I really like Hobi." he said with a small smile.

So we decided to go and talk with J-Hope and see what will be his answer.

 

We made it to his room where we saw him under his shifts and sobbing. We looked at each other smiling as we went closer to our friend. We hugged him and kiss his cheeks. I could see the blushing ball. He was so cute, as cute as Jimin. I looked at them as they were looking at their intertwined hands. It was such a beautiful sight.

And then the question came...

"Would you want to join our relationship in a ?"

We waited for his reply while hugging him and patting his back and holding his hands slowly caressing the long and slim fingers.

 


A/N Sorry for this stupid chapter,  but I can't make myself write smth better. I'm so exhausted from my studies and my stupid anemia. Is freaking summer....SUMMER BREAK..... and I'm here studying for my University exam entrance. I barely can keep my eyes open. I'm really sorry I can't update more often or smth more better written.

Author-nim is sorry ;(

 

BTW please listen to the video and if u like it give it a like. I love them and their music so much.

v

v

v

v

The Rose - Sorry

Have a good day ^^