five

Hated by you

~Jimin's POV~

I have just woke up and saw a body next to me. I was a bit shocked. I never slept with someone on the same bed but my family. But when I saw his face I was happy to see him. Sometimes I question myself how comes that he's not the one I feel in love but that jerk.

I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I felt how the cold drops of water were falling on my body. I thought about what happened with a night before. Maybe it was because of the cold water which cleared my mind or Jungkook'g words hurt so much that it made me think at giving up and stop chasing him. I stopped the water and got out of the bath tub. I put a towel around my waist and stared at myself in the mirror.

"I'm sorry guys. I promised that I'll never give up, but he...he's a lost cause I won't reach ever."

I closed my eyes and a tear escaped from my eyes. I, hurry, erased it and with it I started to erase my feeling for our makne.

 

I went down to eat with the other boys. When I reached the door I could already feel the smell (A/N Why Jin's face saying "Hmmmm smell" is replaying in my mind on and on ?? XD) I run to the table and took a place next to Yoongi. Usually I would have stayed with Jungkook, but I promised myself that I'll forget him. And that's what I'll do. I won't like him more than my dongsaeng. We started to eat and after we went to BigHit building so we can start our training.

The whole day went like this, me not being clingy with him. I didn't ignore him, but I never tried to initiate a conversation with him. And I can say that the whole time, now that I'm not as clueless as before, I saw how Jungkook always tried to avoid me. How disgusted he looked when he was looking at me. It broke my heart, but I stayed strong and didn't mind any of those things.

You know why?

Cuz I have no more reasons to care.

I will end this one sided crush and find someone to love me and care for me as I'll do with that someone.

 

A/N *unedited* like the others too :)