twelve

Hated by you

~Suga's POV~
I looked to see the intruder. Yeah, intruder, nobody interrupt my time with Jimin. I saw staying in front of me Hoseok. His eyes were red and full of tears. I was so shocked cuz I never saw Hobi crying. I felt really bad. I wanted to ask, but I was scared. 

~Jimin's POV~

I was staring at my hyungs tears and couldn't understand their reason. Why was my hyung crying? Is it because of me or Suga? Maybe it's both. I left my boyfriend warmness and went to hug Hobi. I asked him what happened, but the only answer I got was a bunch of tears and some sobs. I looked at Suga and told him to leave us alone. I watched him leaving and continued to hug my hyung.

Seeing the happiest person I know crying it broke my heart.

We stayed a bit more like that, each other hugging the life of us and after he calmed a bit we went to the rooftop and talked about the problem, but what I heard shocked me.

He was looking right into my eyes waiting for my reply, but I had no idea what to say. I never thought that he was thinking in that way.

~Jungkook's POV~

I woke up at some strange noises. I opened the door a bit, just to see in front of me my happiest hyung crying. Hobi was crying, but why? He was embraced by Jimin, trying to calm himself. It hurt to see my friends hurting. I wanted to go and help Jimin in comforting J-Hope, but as I was going to step out from my room I heart Hope asking Jimin to talk with him alone.

I was curious, but I wasn't sure if it would be right for me to go and listen. Of course it wasn't the right thing to do, but I wanted to know what made the ball of sunshine to cry so I can go and beat that thing.

I was fighting with myself. Should I go? Maybe is better not to go.

I am the maknae and all of the maknaes from the world make the more stupid things, so why should I be an exception?

I decided to go and found the story. I looked for them but I couldn't found them, after that I remembered how much he liked the rooftop so I went there.

But as I said, we maknae make many stupid things ad this is what I did then. I was surprised to hear and see what happened so I decided to go back in my room and forget everything.