nine

Hated by you

~Jimin's POV~

After the news I felt a bit weird. I really don''t know how to behave when we'll be alone. It's pretty hard to be honest, but I promised myself that I'll try and move on so If I want to keep the promise I have to do it.

~Unknown's POV~

I was in bed listening to music when Jimin came in. he sad near me and laid on my belly. I stared at him, at his beautiful eyes, his beautiful nose, his sharp features. Without knowing I started to his soft hair. When he felt my hand he looked at me with those eye smile. I swear my heart melted then. I couldn't stop myself to blush.

"Why are you blushing hyung?" Jimin asked me. I didn't know what to say so I just denied. But what he did the next thing shocked me. He placed himself between my legs and cupped my face into his hands. He came closer and closer to my face and stopped right when there were just some mere inches between our lips. It was so hard to control myself from kissing those plump lips.

~Jimin's POV~

I saw how my hyung was blushing. I swear he was so cute, so sweet. I really should stop falling even more with him, but what if he likes me too? At least I know for sure he loves me as a brother and he won't hurt me like Jungkook did. I'm not mad with him anymore, I forgave him a long time ago, but I'm still a bit disappointed.

I stared at his lips, they looked so sweet. I wanted to taste them, but I was afraid in the same time. Those eyes were putting me under a spell, but when I woke from that spell I found myself right in front of him, just some damn little bee distance was between our lips.

At some point I felt a soft ad wet thing touching my lips. I was shocked and I could see that My hyung was too.

~Unknown's POV~

I mistakenly touched his lips while I was trying to my lips because of the stress and nervousness I was feeling. I couldn't believe myself. But that felt so good. That moment I couldn't control myself anymore. Without any hesitation I changed our position so I can be on the top and him trapped between my arms. I hugged him. I could feel his warmness. I loved it. I wish I could hug him like this everyday. Just when I was able to kiss him someone barged in my room.

"HYUUUUUUNG I GOT SOME SK..... What is happening here? Jimin-hyung?"

 

 

A/N I know I'm late soooory, but I have so much to study even if it is summer break. :(  I'll try to not let u wait so much again, But I'll Just Try, I Don't Know If I'll Be Able To

I'm sorry again

See ya next time :)