eleven

Hated by you

~Suga's POV~

"I love you.. Jjang jjang man boong boong"I heard Jimin saying it. Finally I can hear this words coming from his mouth. But what with the nickname?

"Can you stop bringing that up? It really annoying me." I said while trying to put an annoyed expression  on my face. I could see the beautiful smile forming on my now lover.

Yeah, I finally can say that he is mine.

~Jimin's POV~

For the first time someone I love accepted my feelings. I'm so happy I can't describe it. He throw me on the bad under him and put his head on my chest while hugging me. I let him stay on it until I heard him telling me "Your heart is beating so fast" I saw his smirk on his face. I started to blush and pushed him off of me. He grabbed my waist and turned me to face him. He stared in my eyes so hard. It's like he was trying to eat my soul. But I could see the love in them. He took my hand and placed it on his chest. We stayed in complete silence, just our heartbeats could have been heard. He with his palm gently caressing my chest trying to feel my heart's beat and me counting his heartbeats, but I was failing, they were too many and were too fast for me to be able to count each one without passing one.

~Jungkook's POV~

I was so happy when Rap Mon hyung come and told me that he bought some lamb skewer. I was craving that so  much. But I knew that Suga hyung likes it too and Rap Mon hyung told me that he already told Suga hyung about the meat. I wanted to wait for my hyung to come and eat it together, but 30 minutes already passed since what Rap Mon hyung told me.

I decided to go to his room, but I made a really big mistake. When I arrived in front of his door I knocked, but nobody replied, so I tried once again. The second one brought in front of me a really pissed Yoongi. I thought I woken him up, but after I saw Jimin hyung behind him with red cheeks and swollen lips. I was shocked and wanted to ask what happened, but I was interrupted by his question "What do you want?". I was a bit scared by his tone. It looks like I come at the wrong time. I told him about the meat and he just told me to begin without him, and just save him some for later.

I left and went to eat. While I was eating alone in the kitchen I started to tear up.

"I think I'm too late." I cried so hard I wanted so much my hyung back. I missed his attention, his smiles which were just for me.

I finished all. I didn't want to let anything to that traitor. How could hyung steal my fluffy ball. But even so that doesn't mean I'll give up. I have to do something. I'll start with being friends again and after that I'll get closer with him until I'll own his heart again. Yeah....that's a good plan. 

 

 

So today we have to record our duet. I can't wait. My time with my Jiminnie. I can start my plan and I'm sure I'll win him.

The song started and every time when it was my part was making sure that Jimin was noticing my stares with full of love. I hope he felt that the one for who I was singing the song was for him only. I could see him blushing. I swear he was so cute. I tried so hard from not kissing his little nose.

After we recorded the song, on the way to the dorms, manager-nim left us alone in the car until he would go and buy some food which Jin hyung asked him to buy. During that time I made sure to continue the plan.

I tapped Jimin's shoulder and he looked at me with a confused face. I took his hands in my bigger palms.

"You have really small hands." Before he could argue with me because of disrespecting him I added "It's so lovely and cute" I looked in his eyes and said

"I am so sorry for everything I done to you. I regret all of my action. I was immature and didn't saw how bad I hurt you. Please forgive me and let me be your friend again."

~Jimin's POV~

I was a bit shocked. He was apologizing? The great Jeon Jungkook was apologizing? It not the first time, but is the first time when he is crying in the same time. He never apologized with so much sincerity. I was happy that he is finally regretting his actions. To be honest, I missed him. There were so many things I did with him as friends. I really missed those times. Not my love for him, just the feeling of having such a great friend.

"I had forgiven you already, please don't cry." I smiled to him and took him between my arms.  I felt him hugging me back and trying to stop his tears. They were wetting my shirt, but I didn't care. I had a friend to take care of. I patted his had feeling the soft hair. I started to play with it and I could feel a smile coming on my little bunny dongsaeng, but the sobs were still there. He was so cute. I missed the feeling of taking care of someone. I tried to take care of the other members as I did with Jungkook, but it looked like they were too mature to be taken care in that way. We stayed like that until he fell asleep. My manager came back and drove us to our dorms.

When we arrived I took him gently in my arms and carried him to his room and let him sleep. When I exited the room I was met with a jealous Yoongi. He started to ask me what I was doing with kookie in my arms. He was a bit annoyed, but after I explained him the situation he smiled and told me that he is so happy that I am now in good terms with the dongsaeng. I smiled and went to a kiss. He kissed me back and dragged me closer to his body.  But we forget that we weren't in our room. Yeah, our, because we decided to talk with Jin and let me switch with him.

Our moment was destroyed by a shocked someone.

"W-what a-a-a-re yo-o-u doi-i-ng he-e-e-re? He asked while stuttering. His eyes were wide opened and was trying really hard to not cry.

 

 

A/N Tada, It's  suga. one of my fave ships. They are too cute. I mean the total different personality are completing each other so well.

It's my longest chapter I wrote in this fic.