eighteen

Hated by you

* After 1 year*

~Jimin's POV~

Today is our Anniversary. I'm so excited, really excited. I can't wait to see their expressions when they'll see what I had bought for them. :)

I went to our room so I we can go to the restaurant we planed to eat. Right when I wanted to go step in, my happiness had crushed.

~Jungkok's POV~

I'm happy that me and Jimin are getting along really well. He is acting again like he used to. Always hugging me and taking care for me, but I know he is doing it because I'm the maknae. But it makes me feel happy. This year was really awesome. We had a trip to Japan. JUST THE TWO OF US!!! It was soooooo fun. In that trip I had realized that I fell really hard for this leaving mochi. What are u doing with me Park Jimin?!

Today is his and his boyfriends first anniversary. It makes me sad seeing him so happy because of them, but I want him to be happy. So I'll bear it until I can't anymore. But something is sure, I'll never leave his side, always love him.

I think he is preparing for going out.

"Congratulation hyung" I whispered while a tear rolled down on my cheeks.

Not long time until the door opened making a laud sound. It startled me. I looked up and saw a pair of beautiful eyes crying. The view in front of me was heartbreaking.

He came in my embrace and cried his eyes out. All I could do is hold him tight, while saying calming words to him.

As we were hugging we had fell asleep, Jimin with his head on my chest with his little hands on my torso and me with my hands in his soft hair and back putting him closer to me.


 

A/N

Yeah, Ik I'm late. I'm sorry. 

I don't even know how many ppl still read it, but enjoy this chapter.

Have a good day guys until next time, idk when it is, but it will be. I hope :)

Byeeeeee