sixteen

Hated by you

~Jungkook's POV~

Gosh how could I be so stupid?? All I had to do is to give him the freaking towel. But all I did was to froze in front of my crush. Wait. Did I say crush? AAAAA Park Jimin, what are u doing with my me?

But this is the true.  I love him so much and I won't deny it again.

 

So today is the day we will sing our song on the radio. When I say 'we' I mean and my little mochi ofc. I need to go and prepare for it.

 

~Jimin's POV~

So this is the day me and Jungkook will sing our duet for the fans. I'm excited because I really love this song, but in the same time I am scared.

I remember the first time I sang it with him. I was full of butterflies and in love with our maknae. But now?

I'm scared that if I'll make a mistake ppl will judge me.

I'm scared that we'll be awkward with each other  and Army will sense it.

I'm scared that if I'll be too near with him, I'll feel the warmth I longed in the past.

I'm scared that if I'll watch him in the eyes I'll feel the butterflies again.

I'm scared that if I'll let my guard down I'll fall for him again.

 

With this thoughts I sat up from the dance floor and went to take a shower.

 

'I'm aware that I haven't erased all of his smiles from my heart.'

But I won't let anyone to hurt me again, not even him.

 

~Unknown's POV~

So u haven't. At least now I know that it will be easier for me to fulfill my mission.

 


A/N

So who do u think is the hidden person??

This should have been posted tomorrow, but I thought that u'll be happy if I post it now.

Hope u liked it :)