one

Hated by you

~Jimin's POV~

I always was that kind of person who loves someone dearly when he does. I don't mean love just like lovers, but friends, family as well. 

 

Exactly this happened when I got a letter from the agency I was training in which was written about me being the 7th member of a boy group named BTS. I was so happy and excited to meet them.

The first time I saw you all, you were at the dorm eating when manager-nim introduced me as your new band mate. I was a shy person and I didn't look at your faces, I was scared that you'll reject me, but surprisingly they were happy to hear the news.

This very happy virus ran to me and hugged me tight till' the others told him to stop because my face was turning blue because of the lack of oxygen. I found later that his name is Taehyung and that we both are 95 liners, just some months making the difference.

The second person to meet was Jin, the omma of the group. He came with a sweater in his hands and gave it to me telling me that is a bit cold for wearing just a t-shirt. He always took care of me and the others.

Another person interesting I saw was J-hope, an awesome dancer. I wish I could dance like him, but I'm not as talented as him (A/N I don't believe what I wrote, is just Jimin's mind, u know how insecure he is. He is an awesome dancer and a very important member in BTS).

After that I met Min Yoongi AKA Suga and Rap Monster, the leader. We got along very easily. I was surprised to hear that them and J-hope were writing the songs for the group. After I heard the song I can say that I was amazed by their talent. I couldn't wait to perform those song.

The last person I came to know is Jungkook. The first time I lent my eyes on him I felt my heart biting faster, I could feel the little millions butterflies in my tummy. His doe eyes, his flawless pale skin. He was so cute standing behind Taehyung watching me. The moment our eyes met he gave me a smile, his little rabbit teeth showing off.

I knew that I had fallen in love with my little dongsaeng.

 

A/N

This is the first chapter, hope u liked it. If you have any ideas for this story feel free to tell me. It's my first time when I don't have a plot, but just write it when I come with ideas.