Dorks *LAST FEW CHAPTERS*

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Hello everyone, just as the title suggests, we're very near to the ending. (About three more chapters to go) Not to worry though, I'll be preparing an epilogue for this story! And a brand new Eunhyuk fanfic ^^ Please look forward to it!!! ^^ Thank you for reading!!! 

When night fell, I picked up my phone and called Soobin on her mobile phone. Fortunately, it began ringing and when she picked up the call, I was so relieved that I almost cried. I had been so worried for two whole days and I was finally able to get a hold of her.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, PARK SOOBIN?”I yelled into the phone.

Hyukjae oppa, who was sitting beside me on the bed, watching television programmes, jumped at my voice. He turned to me with wide eyes, wondering why I was yelling so loudly into the phone.

“Haemin? I was…at Incheon. Didn’t Hyun-na tell you?”she asked.

“Yes, she did but you could have the decency to tell Taeri and I. We were worried sick! How could you leave without a word?!”I had to breathe in deeply to control my anger.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think that much when I left. I’m so sorry…,”Soobin replied apologetically.

“Aren’t you acting a little weird these days? It’s not like you to leave for Incheon without asking Taeri along,”I frowned.

“Well…, I…I needed some time alone…If I told Taeri and you, I was pretty sure that you guys would want to tag along…,”she admitted.

That made me regret my words. I wanted to take back how I greeted her on the phone. I didn’t mean to yell but I was just worried sick. Soobin had been trying her best to live her life ever since Donghae left. She must have felt like escaping for awhile which would explain her getaway. Why didn’t I spare a thought for her? Obviously she wasn’t one to make me worry unnecessary. She must have had her reason for doing this.

“I’m sorry for yelling. I was just too worried…,”I sighed.

“It’s okay, I understand. I shouldn’t have left without a word. How have you been?”she asked.

“I…er,”I sneaked a glance at Hyukjae oppa.

Feeling as if he was being stared at, he turned to look, catching me looking at him. Seeing as how I was talking to my best friend over the phone after such a long time, he picked up the remote and switched off the television.

“I’ll be in the living room,”he ruffled my hair, giving me a grin before leaving.

Thankful that he was so considerate, I couldn’t help the huge smile on my face. Lee Hyukjae is such a gentleman.

“Hello, Haemin, are you still there?”Soobin’s voice broke my thoughts.

“Oh yes! Er, I’m fine, I guess. Just a little problem with Hyukjae oppa…,”I confided in her.

“What happened now? Did you guys have a fight?”she asked, worriedly.

“Well, not really. But he proposed to me yesterday,”I explained.

“HE WHAT?! OH MY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS! THIS IS GOOD NEWS! WHAT DID THE RING LOOK LIKE?”she squealed.

“Thanks but the problem is, I ran away and haven’t accepted him yet,”I scratched the back of my head, feeling stupid.

“WHAT?! YOU RAN AWAY?! WHY…WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OF, KIM HAEMIN? ARE YOU INSANE?”she was yelling into the phone just like how I had been when she first picked up the phone.

“Taeri and Hyun-na said the exact same thing. But I panicked when he proposed. I wasn’t expecting it,”I answered as I went on the explain the whole thing.

“What did he say? Where are you staying at now?”she asked, concerned.

“He said he’ll give me time. I stayed over at Taeri’s last night but I’m back at the apartment now,”I replied.

“That’s a relief. So, what’s your plan now?”Soobin asked.

“The three of us thought of something the night before and since Hyukjae oppa isn’t in the room, I’ll let you in on the plan…,”I started.

I went on to give her a detailed plan of what I was planning for him.

“Do you think it’ll work out?”I asked.

“Awww, that’s so cute! I’m sure it will. Be confident! You’ll do well,”Soobin giggled.

“I sure hope so! Anyway, you must be tired from travelling from Incheon. Get a good night sleep, alright,”I smiled.

“You bet. I’ll see you when I see you. GOOD LUCK!”she shouted before hanging up.

I placed my phone on the bedside table, smiling to myself. I hope he likes what I have in store for him! Feeling excited, I ran out of the bedroom. Hearing the sound of pattering feet, Hyukjae oppa who was sitting on the sofa turned around to look. At his surprised expression, I couldn’t hold in my laughter as I climbed over the sofa to get to him.

“What are you doing?”Hyukjae oppa laughed at my antics while supporting my waist.

“I’m too happy now,”I grinned as I lay my head on his lap.

“Why is that so, baby girl? Is it because Soobin is safely back in Seoul?”he asked as he moved my fringe aside.

“Yupp!”I giggled.

“I’m so glad that you’re feeling better already. Want some ice cream? I bought some yesterday,”Hyukjae oppa grinned.

I nodded eagerly before sitting up. As he was about to walk away, I grabbed onto his hand.

“Piggyback me, please?”I pleaded with a pout.

“You cute little thing. Get on,”he chuckled.

I stood up on the sofa and climbed onto his back. With me on top of him, he walked to the refrigerator to get the tub of ice cream. I held onto it for him as he went to get spoons. We headed back to the living room. He took the tub from me and settled it on the coffee table. At that moment, I screamed as he tumbled onto the sofa with me on him. The two of us were laughing so hard and my stomach was aching from it. It’s been so long since I had so much fun with him and I knew that at this point in our relationship, dates weren’t that important as long as we were spending time together just like how we are enjoying each other’s company right now. We didn’t need any fancy dinner, restaurants or movies. Just each other.

Clearing my throat, I turned over so that my arms were resting on his chest. With his face right below mine, I leaned in to give him a quick peck on his nose.

“You’re such a dork, you know that. I got a shock,”I laughed.

“But that was fun, isn’t it?”he asked.

“I have to agree it is. Shall we eat our ice-cream before it melts?”I grinned.

“Only if you feed me,”he replied cheekily.

“You’re such a baby! Alright! Sit up,”I laughed at his child-like manner. 

End of Chapter

DarkAngel