Chapter 5

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, the next update is here now, hope you enjoy it, and again, excuse my grammar and English, that's not my first language. And there will be more Jisoo for the next update, for now let just focus on this chapter.

 

 

After that day,Rosé and Lisa become more closer than before ,they even dared to flirts with each other.And Rosé was so confused about her true feeling towards Lisa.

Lisa was infront of Rosé house to pick the girl.She even drive her own Bugatti's car.Lisa still remember how Uncle Bill tried to stop her using her own car,he said that Lisa's parent already payed him to be their driver but Lisa just answered him 'today just take a rest,im okay,beside I need to fetch my soon to be girlfriend ' and drive away leaving the old man stunned on his spot.

Lisa giggled to herself at how Billy's face looked like when she drive away.
But her thought was been interrupted by a knock on her window.Lisa rolled down the window and see that it was Rosé who was looking at her with a smile.

Without any words,Lisa hoped off and walked to the passenger side and open the door for Rosé.

"Thanks"Rosé mumbled shyly and hoped into the luxury sport car.Lisa smile at her and closed the door before jogged to the driver side and hoped in.

"ahh its nice to see you again Rosé "Lisa said breaking the awkward silent.Rosé turn to Lisa with a smirk plastered on her lips.

"why?miss me already?"Rosé said teasing Lisa.Lisa glance at her and grinned like a mad girl.

"I always do"Lisa answered honestly and flash her smile toward Rosé.Blood rushed to Rosé cheeks.She cupped her cheeks and tried to warm it.

"me too"Rosé then replied and kiss Lisa's cheek.Lisa was stunned because even they already kissing each other's cheeks so many times but it still make her blush.

Their trip to the highschool was so comfortable .They laughed together about everything they shared with each other. This is the first time Rosé feel so happy when she was with someone on their way to school.

****************

Lisa and Rosé walk hand in hand enters the school gate.Lisa's fan girls and fanboys was screaming madly when they see Lisa was with her bestfriend that day and they looks so cute together.

"omg!!Lisa oppa!you looks so good together!!"One of those fan girl shout out loud.Rosé's cheeks reddened immediately with the comment.She still didn't realize that she hug Lisa's arm too tight.But Lisa was so happy about it.She couldn't help but feel thankful toward those fangirl.

"man!Lisa is no longer single then?"Lisa heard one of the fanboy asked his friend.

"haha I don't know but they looks cute tho,goddess with princess "

Lisa just grinned to herself and dragged Rosé to the hallways and make their way to their locker.

"Lisa!Rosé!"Suddenly a very familiar voice shout their name and make Lisa and Rosé turn around at the same time.Jennie was running toward them with Jisoo walked calmly behind her.

"Good morning Jisoo ,Jennie"Lisa and Rosé greet at the same time.Jennie who see their arms was linked with each other clear and smile fakedly.

"good morning Lisa ,Rosé "this time Jisoo greet them.Lisa turn to Jennie and see that the girl just smile at them.

"are you not going to greet us Jennie?"Lisa asked rolled her eyes playfully.Jennie was once again lost in her thought.

"ah sorry,good morning"Jennie said showed Lisa's her gummy and killer smile which Lisa loves so much.Lisa who see it blush a bit and look at Jisoo.

"let's go now ,we have a class together"Lisa said and pulled the quiet Rosé with her with Jennie and Jisoo tailing behind them to their first class.

Rosé glance behind her and to her surprise Jennie was looking at her or more likely glaring at her back.Rosé shrugged it off and continue walking with Lisa next to her.

****************

The four girls was eating lunch peacefully when suddenly someone approach their table,someone that Lisa wished not to see again.

"Hi Rosé "Hanbin greet as soon as he and Ikon members approach their table.Rosé who was busy talking with Lisa looked up and blush when she realized who was the person greet her.

"h-hi Hanbin,ermm what do you want?"Rosé asked shyly.She let go of Lisa's hand that she was holding and put it on her laps.Lisa send Hanbin her glared but that boy was not effected by it.Instead he smirk at Lisa before turn to Rosé .

"can we go out tonight?I have something that I need to tell you?"He asked with his charming smile.Jennie and Jisoo just sit there silently watching the whole situation.Sometimes they will glance at Lisa.

Rosé was blushing hard,she can't believe it Hanb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter