Chapter 31

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kekeke next chapter is here!! 

 

 

 

 

Lisa and Rosé took a deep breath before they both entered Manoban's mansion.Lisa pulled Rosé's hand toward the living room and she was right when she saw her father was there,reading the newspaper in his hand. She faked coughed to attract her father's attention.

 

Mr. Manoban who notice her putting down the newspaper on the table before looking at Lisa.His eyes went down to Lisa's hand,who was holding the hand of a beautiful girl that he never meet.

 

"Ouh Lisa, what's up, and who is this beautiful girl next to you?" 

 

Mr. Manoban asked with a small smile.But Lisa was able to detect the firmness behind those smile.Rosé also feels her hairs stands up as she hears the question from Lisa's father.She knew there was a certain intention behind those friendly and firm smile. 

 

"Daddy,this is my lover, the one that i told you,and I really love her."

 

Lisa replies and pulls Rosé closer to her side.Mr.Manoban closed his eyes for a moment before looking at Lisa and Rosé again without blinking. 

 


"Lisa, don't you remember what j told you? Did you forget about it?"

 


The man's question was firm but a smile on his lips was still there.Lisa was annoyed by the smile that he made.

 

"Dad, whatever happens, the girl next to me will stay with me everydays, so please, I beg you to accept us both" 

 

Lisa said firmly.Her face was serious and her words were very firm.Rosé  looked at Lisa not blinking.Her heart suddenly felt touched because of Lisa's words.This made her love to Lisa growing up.A little smile bloomed on her lips.Rosé tugged Lisa's hand to got the Thai girl attention on her.Lisa turned to Rosé to give her a small smile.

 

Mr. Manoban just watched the two girls smile to each other.He can see how Lisa is very happy at this point. Her smile was wide and sincere when she was with the girl in front of him. 

 

"What is your name, young lady?"

 

Mr Manoban questioned the romantic couple who was in their own world in front of his eyes.Rosé quickly turn her gaze and bow down to Mr Manoban. 

 

"Hello sir, my name is Roseanne Park, or you can call me Chaeyoung sir, I'm Lisa's girlfriend."

 

Rosé answered confidently. A friendly smile on her lips never disappear.She expects Manoban to accept them.

 

"Are you the daughter of Jimin Park?" Mr Manoban's question made Rosé a bit surprised but she nodded her head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter