Chapter 25

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Lisa hopped off from her car with the wide smile ever. She even waved at her fan girls and fanboys who was squealing when Lisa waved at them with the wide smile that was famous with her.


When she arrived at her locker,suddenly her eyes caught Jisoo's figure was making her way to her locker.It make Lisa more hyped thinking that she can finally tell the older girl that she was with Chaeyoung.Lisa dumped her things into her backpack hurriedly and faced Jisoo who was now near her. 


But slowly her smile faded away when she see Jisoo's eyes was red and swollen.It make Lisa started to think something not right just happened to the girl. 


"Hey Ji, what-" 


Lisa was cut off when she suddenly feel her left cheek burning with pain.Lisa was beyond in shock, she stare wide eyes at Jisoo who was glaring at her. 


"What the heck Jisoo?! "Lisa was mad. She wiped her cheek hoping the pain will go away.Her eyes never left Jisoo's eyes. 


Jisoo didn't say anything but just staring at Lisa, with her arms crossed to her chest.Rosé who was witnessing everything finally come out and walked to Lisa and side hug the girl. 


"Jisoo, what the hell is happening? Why you hurt her?! "Rosé asked a bit mad. She rubbed Lisa's back trying to calm the girl down. 


Jisoo who see it scoffed at Lisa and Chaeyoung's sudden closeness. 


"Why don't you asked this girl here what kind of did she just hided from both of us"


With that Jisoo left them both, staring at her back confusedly.Rosé turn to looked at Lisa's face who was staring back at her, confused as her. 


"I don't get it"Lisa said and tried to remember every single things that she ever hided from Jisoo. From what she knew, she never hided anything from Jisoo. 

 

 

*******************

 

 


That day, Jisoo keep avoiding Lisa, and even Jennie. Only when Rosé asked her something, she will answered her. she never spare a glance toward Jennie, nor Lisa. It makes Lisa more frustrated cause she didn't know anything. Or more likely she didn't remember anything that she hided from the older girl. 

 

Lisa approach Jennie who was doing her work at  her desk because Jisoo just take her seat next to Rosé who was curious as hell with what was happened to their group.Lisa slumped down and let out a heavy sighed before turning to Jennie. 


"Yah Jennie, do you know what happen to Jisoo? Why did she ignore us now? Did I did something wrong? Or more likely us.. "


Lisa who was still dumb as hell asked Jennie making the girl let out a sighed too. 


"Lisa, do you still remember our first night together? "Jennie suddenly asked making Lisa suddenly felt small under the eyes of Kim Jennie. Did Jennie wanted to asked her to take a responsibility? Did Jennie pregnant because of her? 


"Don't u dare to think I was pregnant because of you "Jennie added when she see Lisa was in a deep thought. Lisa let out a sheepish smile and gesture for Jennie to keep going. 


"Well I kinda told Jisoo about that lastnight"


"Ouh I thought --the !!!? "


Lisa was bewildered. Her eyes almost popped out of the socket.Suddenly everything that happened that day f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter