Chapter 22

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo,here we go,maybe this chapter will be a bit shorter than before because i was rushing lol.so enjoy ,I will be back soon.

 

 

 

After 2 weeks,Rosé finally brave herself to meet up with Hanbin.After the day they fight,they didn't meet each other.Rosé admit that she kinda miss Hanbin,she wouldn't lie to herself that part of her miss his face and voice.Luckily he was agree to meet with her at the bus stop nearest their highschool.

 


"So,why did you want to meet me?Is there is something important that you wanted to tell me, if u don't, I want to go back home,there is more important work that i have at the house,"

 

Hanbin said as soon as she approached Rosé,who was waiting for him at the bus station near their high school.Rosé just stood there staring at the face that she didn't meet for 2 weeks.

 

"why are you looking at me like that?" Hanbin asked. "I have something to talk with you"

 

Rose replied after a moment of silence.Hanbin immediately gave his full attention to Rosé.

 

"I have something to tell to you too"Hanbin replied before sitting on the bench. Rosé followed him and sat next to him but left a little distance between them both. The quiet atmosphere dominated the bus station that coincided with no one else on that day.

 


"You tell me first,what is it that you wanted to talked about?"

 


Rosé asked while playing with her fingers nervously. Hanbin took a deep breath before looking at Rosé.

 

"I want to end our relationship"

 


Hanbin said seriously.His face didn't show any emotion."why?" Rosé asked despite of her being shock with that words.Her question suddenly making Hanbin's face changed. His face was pale. 

 

"Hmm, nothing,so...what do you want to tell me?"Hanbin asked reminds Rosé  of her real purpose.

 


"Actually i wanted to end our relationship too,I'm sorry to have to break up with you because I think my feeling was not the same anymore for you."

 

Rosé said honestly. She felt her chest tightened with so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter