Chapter 10

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It just the same day for the students at Yg highschool ,they went to school ,some whining don't want to attend the classes,some bullies the nerd students,students running away from their teacher.

But it still the best day just like the others days for the Blackpink's members,Jennie,Jisoo,Lisa and Rosé who was currently at the canteen,watching some students passing by their table,shouting their names with excited expression.

"Hi!!"Lisa greet back with a hyper smile bringing smile to the girl who greet her.

"kyaaa so cute!"The girl squealed while walking away with her bestfriend.

"omg Lisa,she so whipped for you"Jisoo said laughing with Jennie.Rosé was just sitting there smiling the whole times.They didn't even touch their food yet.But Lisa was so crazy and extra that day.

"well tell me who was not whipped for me"Lisa said and sway her hairs back with a wide smile.She crossed her arms with an arrogant smile.

"Ouh you have it,its me and Rosé "Jisoo said holding back her laughter when she see Lisa's smile dropped immediately after she said that.

"aishh you don't need to tell that to me"Lisa said and turn her body toward Rosé who was facing her right now.

"haha don't worry honey,I'm so whipped for you"Jennie said with her gummy smile.Jisoo groaned annoyingly and looked away rolled her eyes.Lisa who see it snickered at Jisoo.

"Hehe don't worry Lisa,I'm slowly getting whipped for you"Rosé said sweetly and pinch Lisa's nose softly making the Thai girl blush madly.

"whoot,who's the blushing mess here huh?"Jisoo .

"Haishh let us eat now"Lisa said and dig in her food without saying any words more.She didn't even spare a glance at Rosé cause she still feeling shy about what happen earlier.Rosé who sense it just giggles to herself at how cute is Lisa right now.

While the other side of the table,Jennie shoved the food inside with a sorrow expression ,sometimes she will glares at Lisa and Rosé who was obviously flirting with each other.And Jisoo eat her food peacefully while roaming her eyes everywhere in the canteen.


********************

 


   The four of them was running at the hallways after being late 5 minutes to their next class together.

 


"ughh this is your fault Lisa!if you didn't treat our fans earlier,we will never late just now"Jisoo said while catching her breath.Lisa rolled her eyes at Jisoo.

 


Seriously this girl?even they was running,she still wanted to scolding her for treated their fans.

 


"and since when you like them,from what I knew,you didn't like our fans at all right?they are so noise "Jisoo continued imitate Lisa.

 


"shut up!"Lisa snapped back with fore in her eyes.

 

"okay,you both stop it now"Jennie and Rosé said at the same time.Jennie pulled Jisoo with her and Rosé pulled Loss next to her.

 

"we are here"Rosé said and open the class door.The four of them turn to the students and see that all of them was looking at them.

 

"ouh what we have here?Blackpink's group is late today huh?"Their chemistry teacher  said with his hands on his hips.

 


"Err we are so sorry sir,"Jisoo said bowed her head slightly.Jennie,Rosé and Lisa following her after that,bowing their head.

 

"Haishh you girls are lucky because so cute,so I will let you guys pass this time,but no more after this"he said and smirk at Jisoo, send chills down to her spine.

 

"okay"she said and push the three girl who was stunned towards their seat at the back.

 

"eww,I gonna puke with his words omg!!"jennie said with a disgusted looks.

 

"he sounds like a old man,eww and I don't like it how he glance at Lisa earlier when we was walking to this seat."Rosé joining her while making a disgusting face.

 

"im swear if he do that again next time,imma cut his and choked him to death"Jennie said and glare at the old man who was oblivious with the attention he got from the four popular girl.She cross her arms to her chest annoyingly.She don't know why but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter