Chapter 29

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we ere again, enjoy?!! Hhah yes I enjoy it. 

 

 

****

 

 

"Lisa, are u okay honey? " 

Rosé asked, she and Lisa was enjoying their date but she couldn't help but to asked when she sense Lisa's mood that she did not seem to enjoy that day, so Rosé felt weird with her attitude.

"It's okay, Chaeng, I'm okay, just tired." Lisa scoffed. Actually,she did not know how to tell her about her father who did not accept their relationship. She felt very difficult to be fair by telling the real thing to Rosé.Rosé let out a heavy sighed before she holding Lisa's hand very tight. 

"Honey, I know you're having a problem, do not you? Come on, tell me, if I can help, I'll help."
Slowly Lisa pulled her hand from Rosé's hand. Her face was so serious. 

"Chaeng, can we talk for a moment in a quieter place, I'm not comfortable here"

Lisa said honestly. Without waiting anymore,Rosé pulled Lisa's hand and pulling Lisa to follow her.Rosé took them to the park behind their school. Lisa's favorite place.

"Come on, now tell me, here,now," said Rosé firmly after sitting next to Lisa on the soft grass.Lisa paused for a moment before she turned and looked at Rosé's face.

"Chaeng, do you really love me?" Lisa questioned Rosé so suddenly.Her question made Rosé a bit surprised in her place.Immediately her face changed to more seriously. Her eyes look back into Lisa's eyes. 

"Lisa, seriously you asked about that now?,I'm really loves you, why do you ask, do you doubt my love?"

Rosé answered and asked back. Suddenly the fear came in her heart. Lisa shook her head and gave her a warm smile.But Rosé noticed, her smile was not so old,her smile was like someone who was really sad and hurt.Rosé cupped her face and stared at her lover's face full of love in her eyes.

"Lisa, why are you so upset?Let me tell you, you make me worry,"

Rosé questioned her, her voice was so soft that made Lisa closed her eyes to enjoy the warm voice of her lover. 

"I'm sorry if I made you worried,I'm just worried about your parents, have you told them about us?" Lisa asked,  still trying to switch from talking about her.Hearing  the question Lisa returned,a wide smile created on Rosé's lips.Suddenly Rosé kissed Lisa's lips quickly.

"Yeah, my parents are really happy when they know you're the one, at first I thought they would dump me, but apparently they accepted me with open hearts, it made me felt like I was the happiest child in the world"

Rosé tell her story with a wide smile on her red lips.Lisa who heard her so happy telling  about her family also smiled.There was nothing more important to her than seeing Rosé smiling so happily. 

"Yes, you're lucky"Lisa whispered slowly as she suddenly remembered her conversation with her father. 


"What about you and your dad?"Rosé asked as soon as she heard Lisa's whisper.

The smile that Lisa wears disappear from her lips as her father been mentioned. Should she be honest and tell everything to Rosé? She does not want to hurt her.

"So, are you ready to listen to  my story?"Lisa returned the question. Rosé kissed her cheek as she nodded her head. 

"Ofc, their blessing is important,"
Rosé said. Lisa swallows her lungs. She felt her chest tightened.

"My father doesnt approve us" Lisa said briefly, her eyes fixed on Rosé's eyes.She could see how light of joy just disappeared when she spoke.

"Lisa, are you kidding with me right now?cause it didnt funny"

"I'm serious about it,"Lisa whispered to her. 

"He said, as a girl, I have to be with a man,but I do not want that, I just want you."Lisa continue and ignored about Rosé's feelings.She herself was so stress to think about the problem. 

"So what did he say after that?"Rosé asked even though her heart was cracking.

"He said he wanted to send me abroad and continue studying there with my sister until I can forget you"Lisa said before she pulled Rosé into her arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter