Chapter 35

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im back FAM!!!! Sorry for the hiatus, it was ho-ho-holiday for me! Hahaha, i got 1 month holiday,and yeah so this is he next chapter, thanks for waiting  this story until now. Continue! 

 

 

 

 

The next day,Lisa was so excited to go to school.its all thanks to Mr Manoban's surprise that make Lisa's day change drastic and make the girl was so happy and lively again.Mr Manoban also already explain to her how did he knew about Lisa's conversation with her sister.The answer was so simple.Bella is the only person who knew about their conversation.so she is also the one who tell Mr Manoban. 


Lisa walked out from the car and thanks uncle Bill who was smiling so widely seeing Lisa's smile again.He doesn't know what happen but he is happy for her. 


"Take care Lisa"he said before drive away leaving the school area. Lisa turn to Yg high school with a wide smile and walked inside. She can't wait to tell it to Rosé and Jennie,but slowly her smile faded away as she remember Jisoo. Their relationship is not okay yet. 


"I need to talk to her"Lisa remind herself and make her way to her locker. 


Suddenly she saw a glimpse of Jisoo's back at Jennie's locker,she looks so suspicious while looking around.Then Lisa see that she putting something in Jennie's locker before slammed it close and run away leaving the hallways. 


Lisa was curious.She scratch her head and shook her head,she should just wait for Jennie and Rosé. Lisa dumped her thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter