Chapter 24

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hi guys!!enjoy mwhahahahaha!

 

 

 


"Wow girl,I don't know that you were so brave"


Lisa said as they both making their way out from the restaurant together,hand in hand.Rosé looked away shyly and pinched Lisa's arm.

 

"Stop teasing me for good sake,its your fault,who asked you to be so sweet like that!"


Rosé replied and crossed her arms playfully.She then pouted her lips cutely and dragged  Lisa with her.Lisa chuckled at the girl's words.She just followed wherever Rosé will bring her.

 

"Haha ofc,I am the sweetest girl ever on earth,"


Lisa replied and smile cheekily.She hold Rosé's hand tightly while they make their way to Lisa's car.


"Will you be my girlfriend Rosé ?"

 

Rosé was froze on her spot when she heard Lisa's confession.Its like her feet stuck on the ground.She was looking everywhere but Lisa.It makes Lisa let out a sighed and pulled Rosé's chin to faced her.

 

"I'm sorry,I know you still new to this kind of relationship but I will be waiting"Lisa said and open the car door for Rosé.Rosé turn to face her and hugged her tightly.


"I'm sorry Lisa,but please wait for me,I need to confront my family first"Lisa nodded her head and patted Rosé's back softly.


"don't worry,me too,I need to tell about us to my dad and Bella first,then I will make sure you are mine"

 

 

 

 

***********************

 

 

 

Jennie and Jisoo was just scrolling around the park without any words.


"Hey, how are you today? "


Jisoo finally asked to break the ice that was built between them. She clear and glance at Jennie who was looking down to the ground. 

 

Jeennie didn't answer her because she was thinking about something that she need to tell Jisoo. She need too. It's been a long time already. Suddenly she hold Jisoo's hand startled the older girl. 


"I need to tell u something Jichuu"


Jisoo didnt say anything but just let Jennie dragged her to the nearest bench for both of them to sit. Jennie slumped down to the bench and cupped her own face between her palms.She was nervous without she knowing why, its not like she is Jisoo's girlfriend of what but she just had this urge to be honest with her bestfriend. 


"What is it Jenn?, tell me"


Jisoo who never suspect anything was happened before asked calmly and sit next to Jennie. Her hand found it's way to Jennie's back and side hug the girl. Jennie lifted up her head and stare into Jisoo's eyes. 


"Can you promise me you won't be mad at me for keeping this things that I was about to tell u now? "


Suddenly Jisoo feel like her heart was beating fastly. But she nodded her head at Jennie and gesture her to go on. 


Jennie inhales a deep breath and hold both Jisoo's hand in hers and looked down to her laps. 


"It's about me and Lisa"Jennie said. Jisoo was confused, why everything that happened to Jennie must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter