Chapter 17

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here the next update,enjoy fams.Love y'all so much .Ok, about this story,I will try finding free times to update this story ok?I'm sure i can. I will not forget about this and y'all too,thanks again for reading this story.Btw just continue  scroll down thanks.

 

888888888888888888888

 


Lisa wake up with a small smile.This is the first time she woke up without her alarm clock.If the alarm clock is alive,it will jumped in happiness while shed tears cause Lisa could wake up without it.

 

Today was Saturday,when she remembered something ,her smile faded away.

 

She had to cancel her usually date with Rosé  because Bella and her dad wanted to talk about something. Lisa did not know what things that they wanted to talk about but she believed it must be important because Bella never  had interrupted her weekends unless something important was about to be discussed. 

 

Lisa jumped off her bed and snatch her towel that was hanging on the hanger and went straight to the bedroom. After done cleaning herself, Lisa walked downstairs and headed toward the dining table. Her sister, Bella were waiting for her along with Mr Manoban. Lisa did not know why but  she felt the atmosphere was a little dreary compared to their previous morning. 

 

Without a lot of questions, Lisa continued to take a seat opposite Bella. Her face was frowning while looking at Bella, who looked rather grim and sad,Lisa was not sure why. Mr Manoban who had noticed Lisa's presence, put down his cell phone on the table and fake a coughing to draw his daughters attention. 

 

"Hmm appa, what's up "Why the two of you look so sad?"

 

Lisa who couldn't  wait anymore asked. She did not even touch the toast that was her and  Bella's favorite.Mr Manoban clear his throat again before answering his youngest daughter question.

 

"Bella has something that she wanted to share with you, daddy will get going first, daddy had a meeting, do not worry, Bella has talked with the daddy earlier about this,so its your turn"


Once Mr Manoban has finished talking, he rises up and reaches his cellphone before kissing Lisa and Bella's forehead before walked away leaving the dining room. After Mr Manoban disappeared from her gaze Lisa turn to look at Bella seriously.

 

"Bell, what's happen?,you better tell me what you told  daddy earlier." Bella took a deep breath, before her eyes collided with Lisa's eyes. She knew it might be hard for Lisa to accept the news that she's going to tell her.

 

"Bella, come  on." Lisa urged her. She was shocked to see how serious Bella was at that time. 

 

"I'll continue my studying abroad starting next week." Bella said straight to the point. It's just shortened what she should tell Lisa. Bella looks at Lisa's face in the hope that Lisa does not get mad at her. Which she saw was just Lisa's serious  face.

 

"This is not funny Bell, please don't  joke around early in this mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter