Chapter 23

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peoples always say that true love will bring us happiness. Real love makes two people becomes one.Love also teaches someone the meaning of appreciation and what it means to lose.Without love,someone life is lonely. 

 

 

Lisa feels very worried when Jennie tells her that Rosé comes to her dorm crying in the evening.Lisa tries to call Rosé but Rosé has turned off her cellphone.This makes Lisa confused. She wants to know the reason why Rosé was crying.But she knew Rosé  would never tell her.She decided to go to Jennie's dorm and faced the girl that she adore so much.She wanted to know so much the reason Rosé was crying.

 


After park her car in the parking lot, Lisa hurriedly run to Jennie's dorm, she had sent a message to the girl to waiting for her arrival.She didn't allow Jennie to tell Rosé that she was coming.She knocked on Jennie's dorm door and someone opened the door from inside immediately.

 


"Jennie, how is she?"

 


Lisa asked after Jennie's face appear from behind the dorm door.Jennie gave a sweet smile to Lisa and pulled her inside the dorm and close the door. 

 

"She's in my room,she wouldn't come out,and she still crying."

 

Jennie said as she took a seat. Lisa sat next to her but her eyes was looking at Jennie's room door that was not far from the living room

 

" you know why she's crying?" 

 

Lisa asked and Jennie's face changed immediately.Her face looked very stressful.Jennie let out a heavy groaning before gazing into Lisa's eyes.

 

"Promise me that you will not do some stupid things after I tell you this one thing." Jennie asked Lisa.

 

"Can you just ing tell me now?"

 

Lisa is quite angry but Jennie still looks calm.She crossed her legs and her arms.

 


"Maybe, but you have to promise me Lisa, I know you, you can be so crazy sometimes"added Jennie still staring at Lisa. Finally Lisa gave up. She nodded her head.

 

" Okay, if you want to know, all this while Hanbin just use Chaeng.He does not really love Chaeng sincerely.He told that to Chaeng when they met together at the bus station near our high school"Jennie said calmly.

 


Lisa's face was constantly changing as she heard Rosé go to meet that annoying man alone.But her blood boiling when she learned that Hanbin was just using Rosé all this time.

 

"Why did she meet him,alone?" Lisa was still unhappy as Rosé met with the boy that she never like.

 

"She wanted to break up, she wanted to end their relationship" Lisa was surprised to hear the explanation from Jennie. But she could not describe how she was so happy at the moment.

 


"but Chaeng didn't know that Hanbin wanted to break their relationship, then he told Chaeng that he just wanted to see how far she liked him" 

 

Lisa stood abruptly when she listened to Jennie's painfully explanation.

 


"Damn that guy,i will surely kill him, how dare he hurt Rosé"Lisa said clenching her fists furiously.Her face was so red,she was about to run to the door but suddenly Jennie hugged her from behind. 

 


"Please don't Lisa, I don't want anything to happen to you, please don do this crazy work, you're a girl,he's a man,he's stronger than us, do you want Rosé to cry because of you id something bad happen to you? "

 


Jennie said trying to comfort her softly.She Lisa's shoulders softly, trying to relieve Lisa's anger. Lisa took a deep breath before nodding her head. She let go of Jennie's hug and went straight to Jennie's room door.

 


"Chaeng, please open the door. Please," Lisa said knocking on the door of Jennie's room slowly.She was so worried when she heard Rosé sniffing from inside.

 

"Leave me alone Lisa, I need some times to be alone," Rose replied from the inside.Lisa still does not want to give up.

 

"Come on, open the door for me, I miss you so much."

 


"Lisa,I miss you too but I need times to be alone,please" Lisa can not do anything else. Finally she gave up but suddenly she got an idea.

 


"Well, okay if that's what you want but please come to meet me at the Blinks restaurant tonight, I'll wait for you there"

 

Lisa said before goes straight from Jennie's room and to the dorm door. She turns to face Jennie.

 


"Unnie, please make sure she will come to see me tonight."Lisa begs. Jennie releases a sighed before she nods her head.She tried to smile cheerful so Lisa doesn't suspect anything.Lisa leaves Jennie's dorm with Jennie's heart that was shattered into pieces because of her love for Lisa.

 

 

*********************

 

 


That night Lisa has prepared everything she needs.She has rented the table at the corner of the restaurant just for her and Rosé.That was Rosé's favorite spot there.Tonight she will make sure the girl forgets her pain.She hopes her surprise will make Rosé change her mind.

 


"Come on Rosé, get ready,she's waiting for you at the restaurant,isn't that your favorite restaurant with Lisa?,just go please," said Jennie pleading to Rosé who was still on her bed,hugging her pillow.Rosé turned around from facing Jennie.

 

"I don't want unnie,I want to be alone"

 

"Please Rosé ,I don't want that kid to comeback with her annoying aegyo asking me why you don't go and meet her"Jennie said and pull Rosé's body to faced her.Rosé pouted at her, sulking with her.

 

"you deserve it unnie,who asked you to agree with that brat"

 

Rosé pulled the blanket to her head trying to close her eyes.But suddenly Jennie said something that make her change her mind.

 

"If you don't want,then let me be the one who go and meet with her,maybe enjoy the dinner together "Jennie said and stood up,she smirk evilly when she see Rosé sit up abruptly from the corner of her eyes.

 


"okay!!!I will go!!so stop there,don't moving or I will neat your unnie,she's mine"

 

Rosé yelled and make Jennie chuckled at her.She turn around to face Rosé and smile cheekily.

 

"Then go prepare yourself,you can borrow my dress,I will waiting for you at the living room"Jennie said and give Rosé one last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter