Chapter 33

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just continue scroll down lol

 

 

 

 

 


When all of her class already finish, Jennie make her way to her locker and open it carelessly.But suddenly a black Rose fall to her feet. Jennie looked down and picked up those rose. She slowly reach out to the small card inside her locker before open it slowly. 

 

'My words earlier was nothing, I just messed around with you, but please remember, my heart will turn to this color if one day you forget about me, this color is a symbol of my life right now without you by my side.'

                       From :KFC

 

 

Jennie was confused, once this sender was so brutal but now turn to the soft one, who is this sender? She really wanted to know that. Jennie's eyes suddenly was wide open when she remember one person who love her. 

 

'Is this could be Jisoo?.. Haishh Jennie, there is no way, Jisoo didn't even looking at you anymore, how on earth she suddenly sending you a lots of Roses, then who is this mysterious person? '. Jennie was too occupied in her own world that she didn't notice someone was looking at her from a corner, with the pair of longing eyes. 

 


The person quickly hided when she saw Rosé and Lisa was making their way to Jennie with a serious expression making the mystery person stay put to watch them. 

 

 


**********

 

"Jennie!! "Lisa called as she and Rosé approach Jennie's locker but both of them was confused when they saw Jennie's was lost in her own world while holding a black Rose and a small card. 

 

"Woah Black Rose! "

 

Rosé exclaimed and snatched the Black Rose from Jennie's hand startled the older girl. 

 

"Yah! Give it back Chaeyoung! "Jennie snapped out and take it back. Her face was so serious. 

 

"What happen Unnie? "Rosé asked concern. Lisa glance at the black Rose confusedly. Who will send such a creepy flower to someone. 

 

"Nothing, it just this sender send me the roses again"

 

Jennie said handing the card to Lisa as she can see the girl was so curious about it. Lisa smile slightly at Jennie before read it. 

 

"KFC?? Who's the is that? "Lisa asked out loud, luckily there are no students left. Jennie shrugged her shoulders as she clean her locker and lock it. 

 

"Hmm seems like this person is head over heal for you Unnie, he or she really whipped for you" 

 

Rosé said as she and Lisa followed Jennie. 

 

"Idk, let it be, btw what are you doing here? Do you guys have something to tell me? "

 

"Yeah, it supposed to be yesterday but Lisa suddenly forgot about it, so today we will tell you something Unnie" 

 

Rosé answer behalf of Lisa cause the Thai girl still busy admiri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter