Chapter 20

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hehe, another update for u guys,do you want more drama?I can give it to you mwhahahaha!because I have so many of them in my mind,well Chaelisa was having a kdrama right now ,it was because of Jenlisa(real situation 😂 )btw just keep scrolling down and enjoy.

 

 


Lisa walked out from the clinic room and she was expected the girls was waiting for her outside the door and she was right,Jisoo,Rosé and Jennie just sitting there,staring to the wall infront of them like it was the most interesting things ever.Lisa faked a cough and gained their attention immediately.

 


"Aa Lisa!how's your lips?what the doctor said?"Rosé immediately bombarded her with the questions.Jennie and Jisoo just watching her,their gaze softer than before.It make Lisa feel relief.A sweet smile created on Lisa's lips as she hugged Rosé tightly.

 


"I'm okay darling,don't worry,I'm Lisa oppa right?!"Lisa asked pulled away from the hugged and wink at the girls.

 


"yeah2,Lisa oppa who got punch on her face"Jisoo said mockingly.Her words make Lisa's eyes widened in surprise,how did the older girl find out?

 


"what do you mean unnie?haha you are funny"Lisa laughs awkwardly when Jennie and Rosé snapped their head towards her,staring or more like glaring at her.

 


"oh yes,you have an explanation to do,so let's go to my new dorm!"Jennie said and pulled Lisa with her.

 


"wait!since when you live in the dorm Jendeuki?"Jisoo asked following Lisa and Rosé .

 


"that's not important ,what's more important is,this brat,so let's go now "Jennie said and with that Jisoo and Rosé rushed to their side,walked to Lisa's car.Meanwhile Lisa who was beside her keep praying for all Gods in the world to safe her.

 

 

*****************

 

 


Lisa was being pushed to the couch but not to harsh,she looked up and see that three girls was standing infront of her,looking down to her with seriousness on their beautiful face.

 

"okay,now explain"Rosé demand and cross her arms to her chest,still standing.She looked like a mad girlfriend who was burning with jealousy over something.but sadly she was not.Jennie and Jisoo already take a seat at the couple seat together.

 

Lisa fiddled with her fingers nervously while looking down.She don't dare to stare back into Rosé's brown eyes.But her eyes trailed to Rosé's smooth thigh,their highschool skirt was above the knees so Lisa grabbed that opportunity to stare at Rosé's milky skin.

 

'That smoothie tight tho' Lisa thought wildly.

 

"Lisa,my eyes in up here,not there"suddenly Rosé said blushing when she notice where is Lisa was looking at.Lisa snapped from her wild thought and back to the earth before she slowly looked up and stare into Rosé's eyes.That eyes look so warm and calm.

 

"but you wouldn't believe in me"

 

Lisa looked down back.She glance at Jisoo and Jennie asking for help but the girls just sit there,watching her and Rosé silently.Rosé let out a sighed and kneel down infornt of Lisa.

 

"Just tell me,I trust you okay,who did this to you?Jisoo said someone punch you,is that true?"

 

Lisa curse at Jisoo mentally as she remember Jisoo is the one who said it earlier.She side glare at Jisoo who then grinned at her innocently.

 

"Um yea.."Lisa answer and looked everywhere but Rosé.Suddenly Rosé pulled her chin to face her.She spot a sweet smile on the lovely girl lips.

 

"just tell me honey,who did this to you?I just don't want the same thing happen again"Rosé said trying to pursue Lisa.Finally Lisa gave up.She let out a sighed and looked into Rosé's eyes.

 


"Hanbin"Lisa muttered the name making the three girls stunned.

 

"excuse me?do you mean Hanbin?the douche boy?"jennie interrupt them cutting Rosé.

 

"yes,Hanbin,your boyfriend "Lisa replied and look at Rosé who was looking astonished.

 

"aishh that brat,seriously "Jisoo muttered under her breath.She shake her head in disbelief.Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter