Chapter 37 (final!)

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys for the very very very late updates! I'm on my holiday and I think I will started writing back from now on. Thank you very much for waiting patiently. Ilygsm. 

 

"So all this time it was you who send it to me?! "Jennie asked shocked. Jisoo just smile at her innocently. 

"Yup and sorry for the words that I knew hurting you, I didn't meant it tho, I just so mad that times"" Jisoo said stretching her neck awkwardly. She glance up at Jennie and see the girl still shocked and stunned. 

But soon the lips she always imagine slowly curved upward, smiling at her. Jennie shook her head and hold Jisoo's hand.

"Its okay,it was my fault too from the start so I guess we both okay now? "

Jisoo nodded at her and suddenly she pecked Jennie's lips shocking the girl outta her life. Jennie clamped her lips, blushing furiously. 

"And that's my first kiss for you, maybe not romantic at all but it worth the wait tho"

Jisoo said and walked faster,leaving Jennie in blushing messed because of her.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

"babe ,i got something to tell you" Lisa said as both of them walked passed their school gate to go home. Jensoo couple wasn't in sight because both of them already skipped the last class to go on a date together. Lisa didn't have much time to stop them to tell them about her dad plan.

Chaeyoung who was so into playing with Lisa's finger stop immediately and pay full attention to Lisa as Lisa quickly dragged them both to the bus stop.Lisa pull Chaeyoung to sit next to her. Chaeyoung was a bit disappointed cause she thought Lisa gonna pull her to sit on her lap.She pout to herself secretly. She look over to Lisa and spot a wide smile on the girl's lips.

"okay Lisa ,now you got to tell me what happened and why are you smiling creepily like this"

Lisa suddenly kiss the back of Chaeyoung's hand making the girl's heart beat fast.Lisa stare into Chaeyoung's eyes lovingly.

"will you ..."

Chaeyoung was nervous and suddenly she clamped in shock. Is her Lisa was about to propose to her?.

"will you go to Paris with me ?"

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded for a while but her eyes went wide open when she realize something. Her heart was pounding wildly than before.Did she heard Lisa correctly?.

"wait,did you just asked me to go to Paris with you babe?" she asked again,part of her was super excited to visit those city of love and part of her still confuse.Lisa nodded her eyes excitedly.She let out a small laugh as Chaeyoung pound on her,hugging her like there is no tomorrow.Lisa secure her arms around the petite body and enjoy her warm.Both of them don't give a damn about the others who walked passed them.

Lisa pulled away when she feel her uniform get wet.Her eyes soften when she see Chaeyoung wiped her teary eyes.She cupped the girl's cheeks and smile sweetly ,staring deep into those orbs that she loved the most.

"why are you crying babe?aren't you happy we finally make it?". Chaeyoung was about to tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter