Chapter 2

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa woke up super early that day,shocking her sister cause she never woke up this early.She was already on her school uniform.

"Woahh,what's wrong with you Lice?are you drunk?"Her sister,Bella Manoban asked curiously.Lisa flashed her sister a wide smile ever.

"Just let her Bell,she seems happy today tho"suddenly a manly voice interrupt their staring battle.Mr Manoban just walked down from his room upstairs ,he wore his company's suit.

"but why??"Bella asked again,crossing her arms,trying to remember something .

Mr Manoban take a seat at the corner of the dining table and smile to both of his daughter.Lisa noticed that her dad seems okay now.She knew her dad still can't accept that their mother is not with them anymore,God loves her more.But she can see the changes with her dad mood now.

"haishh Bell,don't you remember today is the day where Lisa will start her last year before she graduate??"Mr Manoban asked smile a bit at his clueless first daughter.Bella seems to remember something that makes her smirk at Lisa so sudden.

Lisa knew her sister is up to something if she give her that kind of smile.Lisa felt like she wanted to wiped those annoying smile on Bella's lips.

"ahh now I remember ,but why are you happy tho?didn't you hate school so much Lisa or its because of that girl-"before Bella could spill out more secret,Lisa quickly clamped tightly and smile at her dad awkwardly.

"Haha dad,I think,I will get going now,hmm Bell,no need to drop me tho,I will go with uncle Bill"Lisa said and sending the glare to Bella who was smirking at her.

"haha,okay,hmm sorry Lisa,dad can't send you to school today,you know how is my work right honey ?"Mr Manoban asked with a deep expression .Lisa knew her dad is worried about her but she's gonna be okay.

"it's okay dad,I understand,btw,I will get going now,I need to meet someone "Lisa said and kissed his cheeks.

"ahh I think I knew who's you gonna meet Lisa,send my regard to her tho,to your friends too"Bella said.Lisa glare at her for the last time before stomped away leaving Bella laughing cheekily at her little sister.Mr Manoban just shook his head and continued eating his breakfast .

********************

Billy,Lisa's driver stop infront of the big gate of Yg highschool before walked out and open the car's door for Lisa.

"thanks Uncle Bill,hmm u don't have to pick me up later,I will be back with my friends "Lisa said and smile warmly at the man in suit.

"okay Miss Lisa,I will get going now"Billy said and bowed to Lisa.Lisa let out a sighed and patted his shoulder.

"you should stop calling me that uncle,I felt old,just call me Lalisa,or Lisa okay?"

"Alright miss,I mean Lisa"he replied smiling towards his boss's daughter.

Lisa bid him a goodbye and entered the school.Yg highschool is the school for a rich students like her,but there are also a students who was get in there because of scholarship .

There ,Lisa fangirls and fanboys was screaming her name everywhere .Lisa used to the attention that she got,its all because of she is also a part of Blackpink members,her bestfriends group.The famous group in Yg highschool.And beside that,her family is also one of the richest in Asia and Europe .

Lisa waved at them before hurriedly runs to the hallways,she make her way to her locker with the quick steps,didn't wanting to gained more attention.

Lisa dumped her belongings inside the locker and slammed it shut.

"LISA!!"Suddenly someone jumped on her back,startled her.Lisa almost got heart attack for that.She turn around just to find Jennie was grinning at her like nothing was wrong.

"Jennie Kim,you almost gave me heart attack earlier"Lisa said and rubbed her heart while glaring at the said girl.Jennie just flashed her the innocent smile ever.

"I just miss my best friend,can't I?"Jennie asked pouting cutely.She played with her fingers waiting for Lisa's words.

"haishh,im sorry,I didn't  mean to scolded you,don do it again okay?"Lisa said and lifted up Jennie's face.Jennie nodded her head vigorously with a smile.

"nae,im sorry too tho,I just wanted to surprised you,but its looks like I'm more surprise to see you again"Jennie said giggling to herself.She was checking Lisa out earlier before decided to jumped on her back.

"okay,now where is Chaeng and Jisoo?"Lisa asked but suddenly the students around them started to whispers like some famous artists just entered their school.

Lisa and Jennie turn around just to see that the students already make a way for two gorgeous girl in the campus.One with black hairs,and one with purple hairs .

Lisa couldn't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter