Chapter 13

Love Warning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we go!the next chapter is here now!enjoy!or not,kekeke kidding.thanks for ,lyguys

Lisa POV

 

'What I'm supposed to do now?she just asked me to make her my girl??I can see Jisoos coming for me'

 

Slowly I reached for her hands on my cheeks and put it down on my laps.I let out a sighed and stare into her eyes.I can see she was hoping for me to say something.

 

"I-i can't ,I'm sorry Jenn"I said and looked away,didn't dare to stare back into her eyes.How could I am when I just reject my own bestfriend and the worse part is,we just slept together but now?.

 

Peoples say feeling can't be force,it will come naturally if you really love or fall for that one person and in my case,that person is Chaeyoung or My Rosé but she is too dumb to realize,and why the hell Bruno Mars lyrics is in my mind right now.

 

"but why?.."Jennie asked with a hurt expression on her face.Tears start to welled in her brown eyes.Her lips was trembling.She tried hard to prevent her tears from falling down.

 

It just make me feeling more sad and guilty.Why I never notice her?if I know she love me for a long times already ,im not gonna chase after Chaeyoung.

 

"i-i just can't ,Jennie,there is someone who love you so dearly,and I am not the person"I said and cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears away when its finally falling down.

 

"w-what?who?" I let her go and face palm myself.Seriously?two dumb peoples?first Chae,now her?aishh.But I think I will make it three dummy girl then cause I think Im in,I was also oblivious about her feeling toward me.

 

"Its obvious Jennie,she always take care of us and you especially.She is really soft when it comes to you.."I said and sighed dejectedly.seems like she will never know who is she.

 

"can you just go straight to the point Lisa!?damn it!"Suddenly Jennie yelled on my face startled me.

 

"how the im going straight to the point when I am gay?!and don't you forget I also have a problem with Chaeyoung right now"I argued back.My fave turned to red because i was mad.I still can't get over with Chaeyoung news dating that butthurt and Hanbin.(sorry ikonics).

 

Jennie's face slowly turn to soft one as she move closer to my side and side hug me.

 

"Im sorry Lisa,I shouldn't bother you with my feeling and add more burden in your head and chest"Jennie said and kissed my head.I pull away from her and smile at her warmly.

 

"I-i don't know what to do Jennie ,I still can't get over with the news that killng me slowly"I said and looked down.I can't just stare straight into her eyes when that eyes was staring at me with the pain in it.I know its hurting when someone reject your confession ,I have felt it before with Chaeng.

 

"And sorry Jenn,I can't accept you,I still in love with Chaeng"I continue.Slowly i feel Jennie wrapped her arms around me,hugging me tightly.

 

"don't worry Lisa,I think i can wait,maybe.."She said.I pull away and stood up.

 

"It think I need to go now,I need something to make me feel better"I said and walked over to the front door.

 

"yahh!don't you dare to sleep with some strangers,or else im going to tell Jisoo and Chaeyoung about this"I hear Jennie's voice ring in my ears.I turn to face her for the las time and smirk fakedly.

 

"I don't know about that,and Chaeyoung has nothing to do with whatever I will do later,and you and Jisoo is very matching with each other,I rooted for Jensoo to sailing"I said and winked at her.Jennie was shock and blush at my remarks.

 

"y-yah!why Jisoo's name been dragged in this conversation??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter