*NEW CHAPT 2021* #21 FAM

So It Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole siblings are now on a spontaneous family trip to Tokyo, Japan with Jisoo and Lisa coming along. This morning, half of the Kim population (including Jooyeon) made a scene in their house and started whining things like 'WE DON'T GET THE CELEBRATION WE DESERVE! TEENAGERS' RIGHTS' (as if they are still ones). The only teenager is the youngest girl.

Namjoon blurted out an idea to go out of the town this afternoon, and not long after, Jisoo came in saying she missed Japan. And that was it. With Jooyeon immediately informing Lisa and she said yes! And they were on different planes due to unavailable seats. Thankfully their arrival times were not far.

So, here they are, just arrived at their rented penthouse apartment. Getting ready to find good tourism spots for them to explore. Or maybe some cute cafes for the girls. 

'OMG, let's find nice dresses for tonight!' Jooyeon, with her loud usual voice, is getting excited for the girls' nigh trip tonight. The three of them are planning to go to a fancy rooftop restaurant, which thankfully they were able to reserve since that spot is famous with both locals and tourists due to its viral menu. 

'Yah, what the heck is the annoying scream about?' Taehyung asked of annoyance. 

'We're having a nice dinner tonight.' Lisa sticks out a tongue, making him more annoyed. 

A bell can be heard from the front door, and everyone who is in here gets confused. 

'Does anyone forgot to bring a key when they go out or what?' Jooyeon rolls her eyes and proceed to get the door. When she opens the door, maybe her eyes continued to roll to the floor; cannot believe what she sees.

'Holy !!!!! My girls are here!!!!!!' She screams, followed along by Jennie and Roséanne hugging her tightly. There are even tears for how much they missed each other

'Oh my God, you guys!' Lisa runs and joins the group hug.

'I can't believe I'm really meeting you two!' Rosé cries the most, not caring everyone around them looking at the bundle of three hugging in the middle of the door way.

'Will you lots not say anything to me?' Seokjin, who was the one picking these two from the airport secretly, sighs loudly. 

'Oh, yeah! Your brother invited us to come here. You should really thank him.' Jennie said while wiping her tears. 

'Oppa! Thank you so so so much!' His sister flies on to him, hugging like there is a glue. 'Guys, come on, I'll introduce you to Jisoo unnie!'

 

(note: idk i just NEED to show you guys which kind of penthouse they rent )

***

The five girls get along really well, even though Jisoo is a bit older, but she can manage to follow the conversation between the same-aged girls. Thankfully, Jooyeon actually booked the seat in that indoor rooftop restaurant for six person so this night can still happen.

Jooyeon is wearing a puff sleeves peach satin dress to her knees, Jisoo has her blue one shoulder with one long sleeve mini dress on, Lisa with her black croptop and A-line mini skirt set, Rosé with her floral ruffle mini gown, and lastly Jennie wears a bright red spaghetti strap bodycon mini dress. They are all dressing to the nines and ready to take fancy pictures since there will also be an observation area with the famous floor to ceiling windows. 

While waiting for their five-course meal, Jooyeon is telling a story of how smart she is by booking six seats instead of three, the original amount of girls before the British came in.

'Really?' Rosé's eyes widen at Lisa's story.

Jisoo, who adapted well to the four friends, nods. 'It's true. She was thinking some of the brothers might want to come so she booked for six persons instead of just us three.'

Jooyeon furrows her eyebrows. 'You know what I thought, "Oh, Seokjin and Jungkook oppa might want to double date, and I might find someone before tonight." You know, from Tinder.'

'Yah! You're underaged!' Jisoo was in utter shock. 

'What would you say to your brothers if that triple date happened? That it's the guy you fell in love the first sight when you see him at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter