#5 Tell Me How Siblings Work?

So It Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.

-Brad Henry

 

"Ah hyung! Why did you borrow my clothes without asking?"

"The hell, Jimin? I didn't do that and why are you going through my wardrobe?" Yoongi fired back, looking annoyed by his sudden rampage.

"I asked everyone and they didn't see my jacket and you're the only one left!"

"Oh, so you skipped being polite and just straightly go to my room and ruin everything? You didn't even ask me first like how you did with the others?" The older's voice is rising. 

"But I found it anyways! See?" He holds it in front of them.

"That doesn't mean that I borrowed it!"

"But it's here, hyung!" The younger repeated like Yoongi couldn't hear him before.

Their voice are raising and Jooyeon keeps having a hard time as she's the only sibling who are present beside the two of them. What she keeps thinking that it might be her fault for stacking Jimin's shirt on the one that belongs to Yoongi.

"Well, who the puts it there? Definitely not me!"

"I did," Her heart feels like wanting to combust. She doesn't know why it was so nerve-wrecking to confess this such sin. Maybe because she's witnessing a beginning of a sibling fight? Well, that is sure kinda scary. It looked like they were ready to kick each other's in no time. She has never gotten into any fights --specifically siblings fight like this before, it's kinda unusual for her.

Keeping her head down, she calms her throbbing heart then says, "I'm sorry, I mixed it up."

Kinda feels guilty towards Yoongi, Jimin says to her, "Never mix the laundry. Do it per person. Thought you were smarter." It's to redeem himself by moving the blame onto Jooyeon.

"Nice work blaming me, you ." Yoongi eventually go out of the house, leaves the two younger siblings alone. 

With the awkwardness fills the space, Jooyeon tries to speak a bit, "I-I'm-"

"I'm going out, too." Jimin cuts her off, taking his jacket on his shoulder then leaves. 

 

Her class ended early and there are no more additional courses so she left immediately for home. On the other hand, she kinda regret doing so since now the girl has been looking at the time-table for almost fifteen minutes, repeating everything what is written on the large board, especially today's schedule*. 

Friday:

Seokjin = my shortest time in the office! Will be home earlier

Namjoon = 3.00 PM Meeting with a client

Yoongi = Work 'til 9 PM

Hoseok = Dance judging in Incheon.

Jimin = No class.

Taehyung = Class from 4 PM - 8 PM. Ya boy's ready to party. 

Jungkook = F-R-E-E, might be in the Internet Cafe. 

Jungyeon = Home from school, I guess. 

"Write 'Free' or something like that even if you don't have anything to do." Seokjin said back then when he explained about the board. It's interesting to see how their own writings match their personalities. As she couldn't really hang with them to truly see how each of them are, reading this kind of stuff gives a bit of everything. 

Not long after, she suddenly heard the door being opened. There is no sound of greetings so he could be Taehyung or Jungkook. All she can sense is that someone is holding a big bag of plastic. She doesn't move from her seat, but only looks at the person who is soon will be coming in with whatever he's bringing. 

But to her surprise, the girl sees an unexpected, angelic figure. 

She can tell that the person is a young lady; has such class, well mannered but a spark of inconfidence in her. Jooyeon hasn't even known her yet she could conclude those by the way she is holding a bag of plastic filled with groceries. 

When the woman turns around, she found herself startled by the doe-looking Jooyeon, staring at her blankly with wide open. "Oh my Gosh!" She yelled out of shock. "어…누구십니까?1" She managed to asked while clutching her heart.

[1Nugushibnikka? - Who are you?]

"저.. 저는…주연이..에요2," The youngest sibling trailed off, now feeling a bit creeped out by the sudden encounter of a total stranger intruding her house. Even though she is quite taken aback by her beauty too. Gosh, wish I could be as pretty as her. The girl randomly thought. 

[2Cheoneun… Jooyeonieyo - I… I am Joo…yeon.]

Then she quickly continues, "당신은 뭐하십니까..?3"

[3Dangshineun, mwohasibnikka? - What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter