#9 How It Started

So It Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

As always, I edited them all like a perfectionist i always was.

But don't you worry all my loves. I only edited it some bit part.

Most of the storyline are still the same, but I changed a bit of the details and some of the chapter title. If you wanna re-read then you are welcome but if you want to continue, find it on the title where it has *NEW* on it.

for now, enjoy the new chapter :)

 

Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.

-Elie Wiesel

 

only in italics are all words spoken in English

 

"Mate, can I borrow a pencil?" 

Lisa stays still, as she thought the girl behind wasn't talking to her.

"Hey?" She finally taps her shoulder, finally looking back, startled. 

"Huh?"

"A pencil. I asked if you have a spare?"

Lisa looks at her; the way she speaks is funny, full of heavy signature English accent and extremely friendly smile. She just got moved to London about a month ago, and still pretty much adjusting this whole different situation. 

"Here." She finally hands her one, and the girl that she thought is younger than her smiles back. It must be nice to be her friend, Lisa spoke inside. She does seem really friendly. 

"Thanks!" 

They immediately look to the front side where their Korean language teacher finally arrived.

~

It was just four weeks ago that Lalisa Manoban and her family moved to the side of London, but her father had already told her to learn Korean. He is an international business consultant so their family often goes everywhere around the world. But they are originated from Thailand. 

And Thanks Heaven that Lisa has been good in English since she was in elementary, so she doesn't need to pressure herself to struggle with two. 

Her father is thinking about settling an office in South Korea, where he has much better demands from there, so that's why he insisted her daughter to immediately take the course right after they moved in.

It is hard to always try to adjust every time, but it also makes her have more knowledge about countries and enlarging her circle of acquaintances.

When lunch time arrived, she walks out immediately to get the coffee from the corner of the street. The cafe is famous for their tasty drips, that's why she is avoiding herself to get into a long line. 

But alas, she sees people already piling up. Which means she has to wait for some extra time. Again.

"Oh, hey.. you!" Suddenly a voice caught her attention. It was the girl from before, who borrowed her pencil.

She is holding three cups of coffee, just got out from the store and is now walking towards Lisa. "Still lining up? What are you getting?"

"I'm getting a black coffee." She smiles.

"Then, let's go. I've got one, you can have it. Doing this is such a mood breaker." She points out the pretty long line.

Lisa waved her hands as a rejection. "No, I'm fine. Your friends have probably been waiting for you." She concluded after glancing the three cups. 

"That, true, but who says I'll give theirs to you?" The girl takes her hand, a bit tightly. "Just come with me." 

~

Jooyeon had finally asked her name and all her basic information on the way to the dining table where her two friends are waiting;

The name's Lalisa Manoban, Lisa for short. She is from Thailand, but she has never settled in one country, even in her hometown. And she could speak 5 different languages.  

Those informations are also told when they finally reached the table. Jooyeon distributed the cups of coffee to her friends, Jennie and Rosé, with the final one being placed in front of Lisa.

"JJ, are you sure about this?" She said, eyeing the long-black coffee. 

"Come on now. I drink from the café almost everyday. I noticed that you probably just found out about it. As though it is actually worth to queue, I just want you to immediately have a taste of it. For me, no coffee tops their coffee."

Roséanne jumps in, "Agree. You really need to try the heaven. Just take hers."

"Yea, let her suffer." Jennie added quickly while grinning, then sipping her cappuccino.

They ended up being like a normal group of friends; in which everyone seems to have known each other for some damn long time, as the reality was the opposite, being the three of them only knew Lisa. 

There are stories and information given

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter