#19 Good?

So It Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

Jungkook had an idea to (at least) make up to Jooyeon in a proper way. He already asked the older hyungs about it and they let them be alone, so the young man is now taking her to a fair, where their father used to take them before Jooyeon went to London. 

"Not gonna lie, this is quite awkward." Jooyeon giggles, trying to break the ice on the way to the fair. Jungkook is borrowing Yoongi's Mini and this is the first time she sees him driving. He looks cool like this. 

"Yeah," He smiles too. "Do you wanna change the radio station?"

She nods and starts to push buttons, when one of them plays Fantastic Baby she immediately stops and starts screaming her lungs out,

"NA NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA NA-"

Jungkook of course continues, "WOW, FANTASTIC BABY! DANCE!"

 

He was just seven at that time, but Jungkook remembers everything they did with their parents along with Jooyeon. It was a beautiful spring day; there were kinds of flowers including the cherry blossom on the sides of the roads and lots of food and game stalls. Then the eight of them wandering that ended with a carousel ride together.

It is the same today, the only differences are the absence of those colourful flowers but substituted with snowfall. And the fact that it comes down to two people from the original ten. But their excitement are just as plenty.

"What do you wanna do first?" The brother asked. 

"Wanna bet on something?" She challenges him, her eyes looks like underestimating.

He returns the look. "Oh, it's so on."

They play in the water gun shooting stall then move to darts stalls (same concept only with different stall themes) and see who got the most points. The looser will have to eat the spiciest level of tteokboki later at home or in the car, just to be safe. 

Playing those games really lift up their nerves. The two laughs and almost got into a stupid fight because the lad succeeded in distracting the girl. It was crazy but fun, they finally look like a real siblings. 

Including the finale; where it comes to the winner.

"YES! E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter