Chapter Eight

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several minutes later, the top notched students return after splurging their refill of energy from the small convenience store; Junghee stands up as everyone plotted down on their seats, “I’m going to use the restroom.” without giving him eye contact. Jungkook watches as Junghee walks away.

She walked far enough from the classroom with no suspicion tracing behind her, “All right.” Junghee walked over to the teacher’s office, straight ahead for the principal’s door, her hair lushly falls down as she plucks out her pick lock hair pin shifting through the keyhole. In seconds of her sharp skills the door eventually clicks, unlocking the path to the target. The computer’s lights turn on she hacks into the school system,”Poorly secured..”Searching through the online students and staff records, Junghee found her four suspects gaining more data and facts indicating the case.  She pushed her thumb drive to collect copies of all of the files that could help resolve the mystery murder case.

Footsteps linger outside as Junghee hears the noise coming closer, she quickly finished downloading the files and scrams out the principal’s office without anyone notices.  Walking back to the classroom, she gathers her hair back together in a pony hair, positioning the pick lock securing it. 

Junghee returned from receiving what could be evidence, she quietly sits back down into her seat.  Jungkook glances over Junghee as he helps one of the students, she places her head onto the desk and closed her eyes as she goes back to sleep..

Time Skip

The scenery moves along as the car drives forward on the crackle cement, Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter