Chapter Seven

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning sun comes up from below, spreading its warmth brightly over the world.  The teachers come in one and one after each other to their workplace couple of hours before it roams with crazy students, not even stepping into the teachers’ office Jungkook get jumped by another teacher; Ms. Song, the music teacher. It’s very obvious to everyone, especially to the one being crushed on, he moved back as got startled by Ms. Song’s sudden presence.

“Good morning, Jungkook-ssi.” 

“Good morning.” He stopped in his spot for a moment before sliding into the room.  Jungkook finally got close to his desk and turns to sit, while altering his body, he jumps as he sees Ms. Song still standing close behind him. 

A voice cuts the awkward silence, “Soyeul-ssi, please give Mr. Jeon some space.” The two adults tilt their heads towards the direction of the sound. Jungkook nervously chuckles as he glances at the music teacher and she lowered her head as she bow down as she starts to walk away. He smiles at the other woman, “She better learn to give you personal space.” she giggles along Jungkook. 

“Ms. Song is sweet-“ 

“Maybe too sweet.” Hyoyeon comments back. The principle came in the opening of the room before Jungkook could say something.

“Alright, everyone. You all know that the exams are approaching very soon, so I want all of you thought out advise your students to study hard. They need that push to stay motivated during this rough time. That’ll be all.” Everybody went back to their tasks of getting ready for the students.

Junghee and Seulgi opened their doors at the same time, they stared at each other, Seulgi; she decided to brush it off and ignore Junghee by walking towards the kitchen. Junghee looks at Joon, slippi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter