Chapter Thirteen

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: mention of , murder

The following morning came too fast, Junghee couldn’t go to sleep after that accident with Mr. Jeon, she flip flopped on her bed as her head continues to think about him. The sun rose up shining so bright it blinds Junghee as her exhausted body lifts up from her bed. Stretching, using her hand to block the sunlight, facing out of the window, she gets out of the covers and walked to her mirror station, getting prepared for the day. 

As she arrives at the high school, her hands run through her side bangs. Junghee sees Somin waiting by the entrance waving, while she was taking the air towards her friend a body slide in front of her causing Junghee to stop.

“Junghee.”

“Taejoon. What a lovely surprise, how can I help an ?” Junghee took no time to insult the boy.

He chuckled out a smile. “Feisty. A woman who can fire back. I always like that in a woman.” Taejoon tries to embrace her, but Junghee uses her arm to block him from coming any closer.

“Get to the point.”

“Ah, come on. Let us get to know each other better. There’s a great club in Seoul, my friend can get sneak us in.” 

Unaware that Mr. Jeon was listening closely to their conversation. “Are you too young to go clubbing?” The boy was about to open his mouth to state something, but Junghee cut him off. “Oh wait.  Maybe there’s a woman who can kick you into your senses since you don't cognize how to act like a gentleman.” She walked away, Jungkook grins as he hears Junghee’s comeback.  Taejoon is left standing, bewildered by her words. Junghee finally catch up with Somin and the walked into the building.

The day proceeded as usual, some students crammed to study for the midterms and others not too much.  The privilege of being undercover is that you pluck the right hours to search while staff and students are being distracted. Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter