Chapter Three

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls said their goodbyes and went into their separated ways.  Junghee's thoughts scattered all over mind figuring out not just finding the curplit, but finding a strategy to overall protect the students including Somin. The muscules tightens even more as she walked back to the hideout, she rolls her shoulder to try to achieve less agonizing pain through her upper body.  She watches her hand turn the knob as she opens the door, dropping her heavy bag on the couch walking towards to Joon who's watching intensely over the surveillance cameras. "Anything special happened today, student?" Junghee collaspe her body on the couch and let out a big sigh.

"That bad, huh?" Joon continues the conversation without his eyes leaving the screens.

"They are horrible...the rich kids think just because they appa has money, they can rule over the less forunate. It makes my blood boil just thinking about it."

"Sounds like a great school to go." Junghee chuckles in annoyance, "Anything unusual?" elbows placed on her knees as she joins with Joon observing the monitors.  Joon hands Junghee the opened files of several suspects, she glances over quickly as she realizes the common denominator of all them. "Mr. Ling, Hyunseung the janitor, and students Cho Hyelim & Jung Tae-won transferred time before it all started..." Junghee looks at Joon waiting for more of what he found.

"Mr. Lim was hired two weeks ahead and the clean up - five days after Mr. Lim was hired, the janitor was hired. The week he started to work, that's when all doom exploded all over the school."  Junghee placed the papers on the coffee table and gazed deeply at the two males. Coincidence? She thought, "Do we know what previous schools Ling worked at? Did he listed them??" The dark haired man shakes making Junghee wonder even more. Who are you really? What are you doing here? 

Joon breaks Junghee's trance of thought, she stares back to him, "I called the team to watch the two gentlemen,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter