Chapter One

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The everyday life of a police officer isn't always easy, chaos wilding in creating the atmosphere intense and stressful. Junghee stands with her arms crossed near the TV as she watches the horrifying scene upon the screen. "Damn it, another murder at Sangchin High School."  She walks back to her desk with files of the deceased female students sighing in frusteration gaining no success of finding the murderer. 

  The day falls out into night and as she packs up her belongings into her bag, Chief Sungmin spokes up, "Junghee come in my office." and leaves without a word. Junghee walks into his office and sees her team has been also called by the chief. He sighs and shakes his head before looking at the group, "You all have seen it, the murderer is back at it once more. We must bring the criminal to justice. How is he just walking and not get caught!!?!" Chief Sungmin lashes his anger, calling for a breather to calm himself. "Captain, your team is the last resort to find the bastard.  We need somebody to go undercover and get the scoop from inside." The captain gestures the group to walk out to lobby as he talks with Sungmin.

"What do you suppose they're talking about?" The rookie looks at each of the older members.

"Probably who Hyunki will send in." Hoseok stated, putting his arm around the youngster. "I bet that'll be noona." 

"Me? Why me?? Point that finger at someone else, boy.." Junghee wired up as Hoseok points at her.  He clears his throat and hides his hand behind his head turning away his eyes.

"Stop being so denial, you're only one that pass for a student.  Plus, you're the best for this type of matter." Seulgi pokes her elbow at Junghee. Everybody stands up as Hyunki walks up towards them.

He put his hands together and spill out the plan, "The chief and I came to an agreement that Junghee will be carry out as a student." Junghee sighs and sits back down into her chair.  "Seulgi, you'll be taking on the mother and Joon, you'll be the-" Joon cuts Hyunki off.

"-Uncle! Uncle." Seulgi deathly glares at Joon.

Hyunki chuckles, "Sure." He continues to plan out the team's mission, leaving no detail behind. Everybody left except the main three detectives and Sungmin, he hands out Junghee schedule. "Here's everything you need to act out, well a teenager."

"Oh my word." Petrified just looking the uniform, Junghee lifts the hanger close to her neck looking at Seulgi eyes wide open.

"Oh oohhh, I can't wait to see you in that." Seulgi laughs, she walks out the door. 

"Anyways, we had the guys put cameras all over the school tonight, so that Joon can watch everything over what's going.

The principle is on it as well, so hence she can help you out.  You guys, need to work hard." 

"We got it, Sunbae." Junghee nods.  Hunky left with Joon and Junghee standing in bewilderment.  

"Don't worry, Junghee. We can do it.  Let's get our stuff and move to the location." They left the police station and heads to their destination. Junghee pressed the password for the electronic lock and opens the door, dust keeping falling, spider webs in every corner, and chairs breaking into pieces.

Joon coughs as he sets the equipment upon the kitchen table, "This is it?"

Junghee put her hands on her waist line as she scans each room. "Not too shabby.

"Jeongmal?" Joon looks confused by Junghee's statement. She throws a towel at Joon's face.

"It needs some work, but this can work, besides this is only temporary. Let's clean up."

The sky darken as the hours goes by; Junghee and Joon set up everything to make everything believable, "Where's the mother?" Joons hand gestures quoations as he talks about Seulgi. "She's suspose to help as well. My back is sore from lifting too much furniture." Joon placed his right hand to support his back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter