Chapter Six

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya!”

“Wait a minute!” Junghee rushed over to grab Seulgi from behind, “Can you just tell me?” looking straight into her eyes, not backing down for a second.

“Alright, alright. I’ll tell you. You might not like this”

“Is that why you purchased my favorite snack? Seriously?”

“Seriously.” Annoyed; yet she was intrigued by Seulgi’s persuasion and wanted more information, Junghee gestures Seulgi to continue as they walk closer to their apartment.

The door swung open; the girls being engrossed by their conversation slash argument, Junghee eating her savory honey butter chips and Seulgi stating every reason why it’ll work to convince her, “I can’t trust you.” She stared at the back of Seulgi as she closes the door.

Joon waved, “Hey.” He noted that his existence is being pushed aside, trying not to lower his self-esteem.

“Why are you being so difficult about this?” Seulgi asked, yet standing by the entrance.

“Why..why?” Junghee huffed as her arms automatically crossed against her chest as she spoke in a snarky tone, “Because this idea of yours is ridiculous. How will it work? It simply will not work.” There was a pause of silence, glances being glanced upon, and tempers getting near to its boiling point, Seulgi walks out of the family room and moved straight to her bedroom, loudly slamming the door.

“Oh come on, unnie! She always does that.” Junghee looks at Joon for guidance. He just shakes his head, gazing at her, he flexes his back to the screen monitors and pat the seat near him, indicating his fellow off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter