Chapter Two

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time has passed into the lunch hour, every human body waltz into the cafeteria for food to get through the rest half of the day. The white rectangle tables are placed in perfect alignament while the round circled tables surrounds outside, everybody was seated with at least one or two friends except Somin, Junghee walks into the room and already noticed she was outcasted. The disguised student lined up as the lunch ladies and student volunteers placed the food in the specific dented hole in the stainless steel tray; side dishes in the top, and rice & bean sprout soup as the main meal.  Junghee looked around and found a seat along Somin pledging her face into her textbook, she placed the tray down letting a soft dink to get the reader conscious her surroundings. "Hi, I can I eat with you?" Somin looks up from the book and tilts her head in confusion, placed the book aside as Junghee sits down eating her lunch.  

"Are you sure? You want eat with me??" Pointing herself as Junghee smiles and chuckles.

"Yeah, I thought that we're in the same room and maybe we can be friends." Junghee takes a spoonful of rice and dunks it into her soup. Somin looks around and sees there's so much better people to befriend besides her. Junghee noticed, "If that's alright with you? I'd like to be friends." Somin felt a smile upon her as she felt heartwarming feeling being accepted. Inside of the center of the tables, three girls chattering upon themselves deciding on something important.

A pair of two girls strut over to Somin and Junghee interupting their conversation, "Hi there, Somin. Can we have a chat with the new girl?"  Playing and twirling with their hair. 

"If there's something to say, it can be heard by Somin." Junghee fires back with a comeback. They are taken back by Junghee's feisty response, Soyul looks back to their table with their leader gesturing them to get back with it.  During this arrangement, Mr. Jeon has been watching and listening the whole scene taking over as he eats with his fellow teachers.

"Our Areum unni wants to be friends with you and join our group." Yeseul spoke up as Junghee placed her spoon down turning her head around to see who's the ring leader. 

Junghee sighs as she looks back to Yeseul and Soyul, "Thank you for the invitation, but I can make my own friends." Speechless and shocked by her words, they walked bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter