Chapter Sixteen

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With her mind still rapt, she arrives at the school standing outside with both hands, sitting in the side pockets of her leather coat as she looks at the remaining lights.  Clouded air comes out of as Junghee takes a breath before going into the building. Voices of many people became clear once she stands before the door of the library, it slides to the side exposing the inside. Heads turned to see, Jungkook smiles at the moment Junghee walked into the room. Somin elbowed Junghee on the arm, “I thought you changed your mind?”grinning so brightly.

“I did, but changed it back. I promised to come.” She pokes back at Somin. “Take off that smile.” They laugh among themselves, Junghee glances over, scanning the group who has decided to come to play.  Not too many or few, but a goodly amount.  Only two staff members came to monitor the students while they play the game, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Lim. To not forget the players, an odd group of people are here, some she wondering why.  Names popped up as Junghee looks on each aspect.  The bizarre relationship with Tae-won and Hyelim, three of the school’s topped students who love to develop their minds, and the clique group of mean girls; Areum and her minions, Soyul and Yeseul. Ten. Ten students and two teachers to keep an eye on.

Jungkook follows as Mr.  Lim takes the stage, “Alright students, it’s time to begin the game.” he nods.

“Are you ready?” The students shake their heads, the two teachers hand out a piece of paper to everyone.  “Each of you possess a clue written on that paper, everyone has a different clue so, you can’t team up. Once you find it, a new clue leads you to the finish line.”

They laugh at the students, “Go!” Mr.  Lim motions them to depart.  Everybody starts out in the hall and walked their own different directions, Junghee looked at her clue.

“Where is the heart of the school?” She repeated out the words of the clue, taking a 180 turn back to the library. Junghee walks back into the room, stunned and confused when nothing happened. “Is this not right?” She mouthed to herself, lowering her eyes back on the piece of paper.  The word heart is styled differently, it was written in bold while the remainder is written regular text. Junghee followed the hint and walked over to the center of the room where a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter