Chapter Four

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second day of unsolving this case have come, the sun rising brightly; the warmth of the daylight hitting Junghee's cheeks as she walks ahead to the school, "Here we go." looking at the building. She tightly grabs the straps of her backpack and strolls through the hallways. Unfaze by the hyperiness of the students running and fooling around, Junghee begins to search for her friend, unsuccessful to find Somin she catched up that something isn't right. Turning left to right Somin is nowhere to be found, the school bell rings and everybody scampers to get to class. She stands alone in the hallway, disturbance shows up on her face.

"Junghee?" Jungkook peaks his head through the doorway as he looks to Junghee with concern. She rushes to her seat as soon as she was called, sitting down; her mind is shattered where Somin could be. Jungkook glimpse over to disgruntled girl before he starts to teach the class. The undercover officer notice right away that three of the rich girls are also gone from their seats, anger building from her body as she forms her hand into a fist. After homeroom, and two other teachers had done their standard routine, as the bell rang for lunch Junghee runs out of the room to search for Somin.

Irritated, she struts forwards to Taejoon's class pushing him against the wall firming her arm at his neck, "Where did they taker her?!" yelling furiously into her face. Taejoon snickers a smirk, Junghee presses her arm even harder, "Don't make me ask again." He struggles to keep a straight face, Taejoon hacks as he loses composure; figeting, Junghee puts her arm away and he drops down to the ground. Taejoon's minions rushes towards to help, he pushes them away trying keep his 'tough guy' act.

He stands messaging his throat, "I don't know." Junghee takes a step, scaring him. Taejoon backs up hitting his back against the wall once more. "I don't know, I DON'T KNOW!!" She crosses her arms, waiting for his answer."Really. I don't know. Areum does her own little thing, she rarely tells me anything." Junghee is annoyed by his answer, he looks at the other two boys, they quickly hides behind Taejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter