Chapter Twelve

Undercover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somin, Junghee, and Joon straighten their backs with both hands fold in front together on their lap as they stay still on the couch in fear as Seulgi continues to glare intensely at them. She moves her eyes from one to the next and repeats several times before she speaks, “Let me get this right.” pointing her finger at the student. “You. You figure it out.”

“Y-yes.” Noise barely comes out of while Seulgi stares her down.

“Then you.” The next person up on the list to get called out, Junghee.  The finger glides down the line holding back in front of her. “Brought her here?!” The younger officer gulp before trying to defend her actions.

“Well, she found out already a-and so I thought it was pointless to semi-threaten her to keep quiet. Also, it’ll be an advantage because she knows everything about the school-the staff and student, the building inside and outside. She c-can help.”

The honey brown haired woman crossed her arms converting her eyes to the last person, Joon was fidgeting like a kid being forced to take a time out for doing something wrong.  Their eyes met and he cries out, “I didn’t do anything!  It was entirely their fault!!” He ratted the two girls away.  They both pass him a death glare as he continues to talk uncontrollably. Junghee pinches him on the thigh to try to stop Joon from speaking any further. 

“You think that we are bad.” Somin’s tone weakens becoming soft as she whimpers in tears.  “Appears idea was to drag me and lock me somewhere in a frigid and dark place. What was it again?”

“The harbor. In a cold steel box.” The girls grinned brightly as they planted their revenge, giving Joon a taste of his own medicine.  His eyes widen as their words simply come out willingly, he shakes his head and hands in protest.

“NO! NO! No!! I most certainly did not say that!!” Junghee comforts Somin as the student maintains her hold on her acting.  Seulgi grabs a pillow near the right side of her and start to punish Joon for his ruthlessness. The girls high-five each other their victory of ratting Joon out. 

____________________________

“You are like a human blueprint. How do you know the school from inside and out??”

“It’s kinda creepy, if you ask me..” Junghee elbowed Joon on the arm, turning over her eyes.

“Well, my family was one of the main architects of building the school and I guess we kept them after the school was constructed. One day, I was tired of doing nothing so I sneaked into my grandpa’s office and pulled out the blue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter