Chapter 8

Love of a Butterfly

 

Another little update. Haha.. Happy Sunday night~ ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“The carriage is ready, Your Highness.”

 

One of the royal guards informed as he opened the carriage door for her when she has reached the main gate of the Lord Kim’s residence. “Thank you for your hospitality, General Kim. I will take my leave now.” Miyoung told the middle-aged nobleman who bowed at her before getting into the medium sized vehicle helped by her secret lover. Two of her loyal servants and the commander’s personal servant then following her and taking their seats across her who sits comfortably by herself on the other side. They use carriage because the trip to her mother’s place is quite far.

 

“Alright, let’s go now.” She heard Taeyeon gave a command to their small group which only consists of six royal guards, six military men, two shadow guards and a coachman after bowing to her father and mounting her scary black horse before they start moving. After a while, Miyoung then starts observing one particular girl sitting silently in front of her who keeps hanging her head low like the others. She thinks the servant is gorgeous enough and looks younger than her. She doesn’t know why but somehow the girl makes her feel a bit insecure since she knows the fact that the pretty servant is living together with the supreme commander even though she trusts her lover.

 

“How long have you been serving your lord?” her sudden question in the quiet carriage startling the commander’s personal servant until it made the girl accidentally look up and see her right in the eyes before immediately apologized and lowering her head again in panic. “I-I have been serving Lord Kim Taewon’s family with my parents since I was a kid, Your Highness…” the servant answered nervously. Miyoung wanted to ask the girl again about what kind of works she usually does for Taeyeon as her personal helper in the house but their vehicle then stopped moving. She gestured one of her servants to open the window after hearing some gentle knocks on the door.

 

“My apologies, Your Highness. The horses seem exhausted. I think we should take some rest for a while now.” Taeyeon informed from the outside after bowing at her. “Okay then.” She nodded, giving her approval before getting off the carriage helped by her servant because Taeyeon already walked away to check on some stuffs. Miyoung takes a seat under a big tree prepared by the royal guard while watching the petite commander taking care of her tall horse until her eyes catch a sight of the personal servant getting closer. She then burns in jealousy when she saw the girl offered her lord some drink and wiping off the sweat on Taeyeon’s face delicately with her own sleeve.

 

“Commander Kim.” She finally called the young nobleman as calm as possible because she can’t take it anymore to see the girl is too close with her secret lover. “Yes, Your Highness? Is there anything you need?” Taeyeon bowed at her after quickly leaving her horse and personal servant behind. It makes her smile again. “Sit here with me.” She told the commander before mouthing I miss you. “Your wish is my command, Your Highness.” Taeyeon smiles back before complying her request and then whispering My Beautiful Princess while quietly holding her hand. Her heart is full of joy.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Taeng, I saw you kept holding Her Highness’ hand secretly during our recess earlier. Are you two in relationship now seriously? She’s a royal princess of the kingdom you’ve been serving for God’s sake, Taeng!” Hyoyeon talked to her concernedly with a very low voice when it’s only the two of them at the back of the big temple after they have arrived safely at Her Majesty the Queen’s current dwelling in the mountain few hours ago. “No wonder you became a shadow guard, Hyo. Your eyes are so sharp.” She scoffed at one of her best friends while cleaning her long sword.

 

“I’m worried about you, Taeng. You will be punished severely if His Majesty the King knows about this.” Hyoyeon spoke again. “Thanks for your concern, but we love each other, Hyo. I really can’t live without Princess Miyoung. It’s like a dream came true that Her Highness also has feeling for me... But you don’t need to worry. We’ll be very careful, so no one will find out.” She reassured the shadow guard. Hyoyeon then sighed. “Fine, if that what you want. I won’t tell anyone. And I only could pray for your happiness, Taeng.” Her friend said. “Thanks, Buddy. I know I can count on you.”

 

Later that night, Taeyeon having dinner together in one table with Princess Miyoung and her mother, the Queen-turned-to-be-Priestess. The youngest daughter of the kingdom who sitting right beside her keeps trying to make a contact with her under the table, but she doesn’t reciprocate since she’s aware with the many eyes around them. And her ignorance toward her lover finally makes the latter upset but she can do nothing because she doesn’t want to take any risk.

 

“Is everything alright, my daughter? You seem mad.” the Queen finally asked the Princess due to her obvious behavior. Taeyeon feels guilty a little for ignoring the young royal lady earlier. “Everything is fine, Eomamama. Please don’t worry. I’m just a bit upset with the short supreme commander beside me.” The princess’ answer startled her. “What did you do, Taeyeon?” the Queen is not angry but looks amused and questioned her motherly instead. However, Taeyeon quickly left her chair and getting down on her knee. “My apologies, Your Majesty. I have made Her Highness upset because I didn’t let her ride my horse for her own safety. Please forgive me.” She lied.

 

The Queen then chuckled a little. “Taeyeon was just trying to protect you, my dearest daughter. Please forgive her, alright?” the royal mother tried to coax her youngest child but the latter only pouting. You’re too cute, Your Highness. Taeyeon tried hard to hold back her grin from the floor. When the dinner has over, they then returned to their respective chambers provided in the temple to take some rest after their long trip to the mountain. Taeyeon just reached her chamber after finished patrolling around the place with her people to ensure the security once again when suddenly she feels someone captured her from behind and wrapping arms around her waist tightly.

 

But she doesn’t make any actions. She smiles widely instead since she knows who it is just by smelling the familiar intoxicating scent. “So, what is the punishment for the subject who has ignored her beloved Princess and lied to her Queen?” Princess Miyoung whispered seductively in her ear that sent shivers down her spine. “I-I will do anything to redeem my mistakes, Your Highness…” she replied in excitement. Her heart is racing fast. “Turn around.” The princess commanded after releasing her. Taeyeon’s eyes then widened in shock and opened in agape when she witnessed the royal lady only wearing a thin layer of attire that barely covers her wonderful s.

 

“Y-Your Highness…” Taeyeon is getting weak and her legs turned to jelly by the unexpected heavenly scenery in front of her. She’s shamefully not able to take her eyes off those beautiful twins and their pinkish nubs that protruding gorgeously through the transparent clothes. “Touch me, Taetae. I want to feel you.” The princess then told her softly. “P-Pardon me, b-but are you sure, Y-Your Highness…?” She gasped, stupefied by the request. She can’t believe a royal lady would allow a subject to roam her precious holy body. The princess nodded before starts taking off her last outfit very slowly, showing off her glamorous glory until it makes her forget to breathe.

 

"I give you my permission, Commander Kim..."