Chapter 10

Love of a Butterfly

 

“Y-Young Lord… Ah… Ah… D-Deeper… Faster… P-Please… Ah… Ah… Ah…”

 

“Y-Yes, like that… Young Lord… Ah… Ah… I-It feels so good, M-My Lord…”

 

Seolhyun keeps like a as she constantly rubbing her bare chest and ing her already swollen womanhood with her own fingers while imagining The Supreme Commander Kim Taeyeon whom she loves very much is the one who her s hungrily and ing her front hole hard nonstop like there no tomorrow in a dark, secluded place of the temple.

 

The Kim Family servant couldn’t hold her libido any longer after accidentally watching secretly the young nobleman whom she has been serving for a long time, surprisingly having with the member of royal family in her room earlier tonight. She was really shocked to witness the unexpected scene with her very own eyes, but then she found it hot and it made her as hell.

 

“Ah… I truly need to feel your touch for real, Young Lord Kim…” Seolhyun then sighed weakly when she has reached her for the umpteenth time and got back to the sad reality. “I have to find a way to be ed mercilessly for real by you, my love…” she talked again to herself after remembering the harsh treatment that she got from the nice nobleman for the first time when she got caught for eavesdropping the latter’s conversation with the princess’ shadow guard. She doesn’t know why but somehow it felt good to be treated roughly by her dearest person though she’s kinda scared too. “I will gladly be your personal servant and slave for the rest of my life, Young Lord…”

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon is focus on washing her black horse by herself the next morning at the back of the temple in the mountain where they stay for few days when she’s startled by a sudden soft peck on her cheek. “Y-Your Highness…” She’s surprised to see the princess who smiles prettily is already standing beside her before immediately looking around their surrounding in a bit panic because she’s afraid anyone else saw the latter’s action toward her earlier. The royal lady then chuckled. “Relax, Taetae. I managed to sneak out alone, but I guess they’ll find me here soon.” The princess told her lightly.

 

“And last night was so great, Taetae. I felt really good even though our session got disturbed in the end unfortunately.” Princess Miyoung then said again bluntly. It makes her feel more uneasy. “P-Pardon me, Your Highness, I’m so glad to see you again, b-but I think it’s better if we do not show any affection a-and talk about t-that stuff when we’re outside please, Your Highness…” she spoke up carefully after she remembers her best friend’s words last night that her relationship with the member of the royal family is too dangerous. The happiness on the princess’ face then disappears.

 

“So, you don’t like it when I kiss you and tell you how much I enjoyed your touch, Taetae?” The young royal lady sounds irritated by her remark. And making her beloved one angry is the last thing Taeyeon wanted. “N-No, it’s not what I mean, Your Highness… Plea-” she wants to explain her reason, but the princess starts walking away instead. Taeyeon immediately grabbed the latter’s hand gently enough and pulled her lover into a deep hug. She doesn’t care about their surrounding anymore. She needs to calm down the love of her life and talk to the princess about their situation.

 

“I am sorry, Your Highness… Please forgive this fool subject for upsetting Your Highness…” She began. “I love you, Princess Miyoung… I do like it when you kiss me, Your Highness... I-It makes my heart flutter and it feels like I am flying to heaven…” she told the royal lady shyly. She relieved a bit when she sensed the princess loosens up in her embrace. “I just want to tell…” she was about to continue when the figure she least expected suddenly appears before them without her knowing.

 

“Miyoung, Taeyeon? What is going on here?”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes wide opened in horror when she heard the Queen’s voice. She quickly broke the hug and getting down on the ground. “Y-Your Majesty… I-I beg your mercy for being impudent toward Her Highness…” she hangs her head so low. Her heart is thumping hard. She’s afraid. She doesn’t know what to say. “Eo- Eomamama…” the princess bowed at her mother. “Taeyeon is not at fault, Eomamama. S-She was just trying to calm me down because I’m scared after that big horse of hers almost attacked me…” the young royal lied again. “Omona, are you alright, my daughter?” The Queen asked worriedly. “I’m fine, Eomamama. Please don’t worry…” the princess answered.

 

“I-I deeply apologize that Her Highness almost got hurt, Your Majesty… It was my mistake for not able to train my horse properly. This careless subject deserves your punishment…” she spoke again as she still doesn’t dare to raise her head. “There’s no punishment, Taeyeon. I’m glad my dearest daughter is fine.” The Queen then told her kindly. “T-Thank you very much for your great kindness and mercy, Your Majesty. May great time and great health always be yours…” she said gratefully while keep maintaining her position on the ground until the Queen and the Princess left the place.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been several days since they returned from the Queen’s dwelling in the mountain and Taeyeon still can’t stop worrying about their risky relationship after almost got caught red handed by Her Majesty the Queen for twice. She doesn’t know what to do. Nevertheless, she needs to find a way to secure their precious relationship because she’s so in love with the princess of the kingdom.

 

“What are you thinking, Taeng? Here, just drink again and free your mind.” Her best friend in the army snapped her back into reality as she offered her another big bowl of makgeolli before kissing one of the y gisaengs on her lap. Taeyeon then took the alcoholic drink again because she still needs to calm her nerves down. However, she didn’t realize that she has drunk too much until Yuri must order the servants to send her home because she’s not able to keep her consciousness any longer.

 

Taeyeon woke up the next morning with a great pain attacked her head. She cursed silently at herself for drinking too much and losing herself last night even though she knows that she has a low tolerance for alcohol. However, she then got the shock of her life when she turned her head around and found a woman is crying right beside her on the bed. “S-Seolhyun…? W-what are you doing in my private chamber w-without your clothes on…?” she asked the younger girl in confusion.

 

“Y-You forced me to have with you and satisfy you last night, Y-Young Lord… Y-You have taken my precious ity away, Young Lord Kim…” her personal servant is sobbing harder.

 

“M-ME WHAT?!!” She can’t believe of what she just heard. She remembers nothing.

 

“A-And you kept calling me Y-Your Highness when you me mercilessly, Y-Young Lord…”

 

------------------------------------------------------

Finally a little update after 2 months :D

Thank you for still reading my story

I love reading your comments ^_^