Chapter 17

Love of a Butterfly

 

“Taetae…”

 

Her Highness Princess Miyoung broke the comfortable silence between them in the princess’ personal chamber at her own palace as she’s still snuggling closely in her glory under Taeyeon’s chin after they finished doing their hot and exciting session without being disturbed again by anyone else. It really felt good, especially after the Crown Prince giving them his blessing.

 

“Yes, Your Highness... Do you still want more, Your Highness?” Taeyeon answered the young royal lady as she’s caressing her most beloved woman’s long silky hair delicately. She feels so happy to be with the love of her life. The beautiful princess then chuckled a little. “It’s enough for today, Taetae. Thank you.” Princess Miyoung said before going silent again for a moment.

 

“Will Abamama approve our relationship if we tell him, Taetae…?” the princess suddenly asked her a serious question until it made her a bit taken aback and stop her movement.

 

“P-Pardon me, but I am not sure, Your Highness… A-And I am afraid I am going to lose you if His Majesty the King is aware about this, Your Highness… I-I think it is better to keep our relationship a secret just like His Highness the Crown Prince has told us before, Your Highness… I beg for your kind consideration, Your Highness…” she spoke up carefully in concerned.

 

“Relax, Taetae. I’m just asking and wondering…” Princess Miyoung said as she looking up at her and touching her face gently. “I won’t do things that will harm our precious relationship...” The royal lady continued before shifting her position to kiss Taeyeon softly on the lips. “Your grace is immeasurable. Thank you, Your Highness…” she answered her lover gratefully.

 

“And right now, I think I’m up for another additional session, Commander Kim...’’ The princess of the kingdom then smirked seductively before crashing her lips again eagerly. “Your wish is my command, Your Highness…” she mumbled in between their passionate kiss before re-started roaming over the beautiful young royal’s heavenly body she never gets bored of.

 

=============================

 

Taeyeon just returned to her family residence after having a great time with her lover when she decided to visit her sick personal servant to check on her condition. She then found Seolhyun’s mother kneeling weakly on the floor while leaning her upper body on the bed where her unconscious daughter is lying down and holding her hand. The food on the table is also still untouched.

 

What should I do with you, Seolhyun ah. You have made a really serious mistake for deceiving me and accusing me a . Her Highness also has trusted me to give you punishment by myself, but I think I can’t do it because of your mother. I can’t forgive you for what you have done, but I still hope you’ll be able to survive and recover for the sake of your loving parents. Taeyeon sighed. She then walked closer towards the middle-aged woman and squatting down before the latter.

 

“Imo, you should take a rest and eat, please. I’m afraid you will get ill too...” Taeyeon said worriedly to see the General Kim Family’s loyal servant who’s like a mother to her looking so pale and not healthy. It hurts her. “Y-Young Lord…” the old woman was jolted to find her young master is already in front of her before trying to give her a deep bow from the ground, but Taeyeon stopped it immediately. “I-I will not leave my dearest daughter’s side until she wakes up, Y-Young Lord…”

 

“But you also need to pay attention to your own health, please, Imo…” Taeyeon spoke again as she held the senior servant’s cold hand gently before another figure came. “Excuse me, Young Lord. Lord Kim is looking for you. His Excellency currently is waiting in the study room.” the male servant informed after bowing at her. The news made her kinda nervous since she doesn’t know how to tell her strict father about this whole unexpected situation. “Okay, I’ll be there. Thanks, Hyung.” However, she answered the older man before excusing herself to the middle-aged woman.

 

“Taeyeon is here. Is there anything I can do for you, Abeonim?” she greeted her father as she formally bowed to the General when she has reached the study room in their residence. The high-ranked nobleman then turned his attention away from the book he’s reading on the table before ordering her to have a seat in a frigid manner. “Explain.” The General commanded again with a stern voice. “P-Pardon me, Abeonim… I-I didn’t know where to start…” she lowered her head.

 

“I never taught you to be a fool and coward man, Kim Taeyeon.” Her father said coldly as he lifted her chin, using a wooden stick that he holds. She feels ashamed to show her battered face to the great nobleman she respects a lot. “The son of General Kim Taewon would never let anyone hurt his face like this.” The man spoke again. “I-I’m sorry for disappointing you, Abeonim…”

 

“I won’t ask you again about what’s going on between you, your personal servant and that royal shadow guard. Just don’t let this matter out of our household, understand? You need to keep the reputation of Kim Family.” her father then told her firmly after letting go of her face. Those words made her eyes light up a bit. “Y-Yes, Abeonim. Thank you for putting your trust in me. I-I will take care of it and won’t let you down, Abeonim...” She answered as she bowed her head deeply.

 

“Anyway, the Crown Prince of Wang Kingdom from the North would like to make a visit in several days. You will be assigned to meet the Royal and his people at the border and them safely here with your troops.” Her father suddenly changed the topic and gave her another command. However, she didn’t respond the General right away. She’s taken aback and her mind goes blank. She can’t help but rethinking about His Majesty the King’s plan that wants to marry off her beloved Princess Miyoung to the crown prince from another kingdom. And it really scares her.

 

“What do you say, Commander Kim Taeyeon?” her father reprimanded in displeasure after receiving no response. “Y-Yes, Abeonim. I-I will carry out this task well as you commanded…” she managed to answer after snapping back into reality. “You can leave now. Your behavior today is upsetting.” The middle-aged nobleman told her bitterly. “I-I’m truly sorry, Abeonim…” she apologized once again before excusing herself. She then returns to her personal chamber since she needs to pull herself together before taking care of everything.