Chapter 13

Love of a Butterfly

 

Taeyeon is startled by someone who suddenly entered her private chamber without permission and pulled the Kim family’s servant away from her before the furious person throwing the girl harshly down to the bed. “Kim Taeyeon! Are you out of your mind?!” the intruder yelled angrily as she smacked the back of Taeyeon’s head hard after tossing a blanket sheet that she grabbed from the bed toward Seolhyun’s shocked face. “Dress up, you !” the raged person shouted at the scared servant without looking at the latter before hitting Taeyeon again on the face.

 

“Yah! What the , Hyo?!” Taeyeon cursed out when she has regained control of herself and tasted something salty from the fresh blood that came out of her nostrils. “You deserved it, you ing idiot!” the royal princess’ shadow guard snapped again. “I can’t believe you dared to betray Her Highness, Kim Taeng!” her best friend gritted her teeth. Those words made her feel a pang at her heart as she hangs her head so low in much shame.  “I-I’m a r-, Hyo... I-I have taken my personal servant’s precious ity away...” Taeyeon whispered lowly as she’s disgusted at herself for being a such person. She finally told another friend of hers because she can’t take it anymore.

 

“What the did you say, Kim Taeyeon?” the shadow guard is surprised by the news. “A-And now, I-I must do what she wants... or else, s-she will tell everyone in this kingdom...” she continued talking like a coward before her face got hit so hard again. “I’m so disappointed, Commander Kim!” her best friend shouted before showering her with endless punch furiously but she didn’t fight back because she knows that she deserved it. Hyoyeon then grabbed her by the collar before giving her a knockout strike until she fell down with a bloody battered face. It’s painful but she feels numb.

 

The royal princess’ loyal shadow guard then was about to kick her defenseless body when the other woman in the room suddenly appeared and kneeling down in front of her to shield her from another intense blow. “P-Please stop hurting Young Lord Kim... S-She’s not at fault... I-It was m-me who took advantage of her when s-she was unconscious that night... M-My Lord didn’t me... P-Please spare her, Guard Kim...” her family’s servant unexpectedly spoke up as she getting down on all four while pressing her forehead against the floor before the mad shadow guard.

 

“W-What did you say, Seolhyun...?” Taeyeon is in disbelief and never thought that her personal servant whom she trusts and has been serving her since they were kids would do such low and dirty thing to her. “How could you… W-Why you did that…? You faked that incident and accused me a …?” She’s enraged and so upset knowing that she has been deceived by her very own person. “B-Because I-I love you so so much, My Lord… I-I just want to be yours forever… I want to be your slave and get penetrated roughly by you every single day for the rest of my life, Young Lord Kim…” the girl then told her with a delicate smile after raising her head and looking at her.

 

“You’re freaking insane, Kim Seolhyun…” Taeyeon is shocked to hear the revelation. “And I would rather die than lose you, My Lord…” the General Kim Taewon Family’s servant then talked once again before suddenly drawing a sword from the sheath attached on the royal shadow guard’s waist so fast without its owner knowing and stabbing herself deeply into the stomach. “Seolhyun!” Taeyeon and the other person in the room are taken aback by the unexpected turn of events.

 

“I love you to death, Young Lord Kim Taeyeon…” the young pretty girl then spoke for one last time while smiling softly at her before collapsed to the ground. Taeyeon immediately got back on her feet and rushed toward her personal servant who’s already lost her consciousness. “P-Please help me, Hyo...” she asked her best friend after pulling out the bloody sword and throwing it away. The royal shadow guard then helped her to carry the wounded girl out of her private chamber.

 

“Someone! Please summon a physician!”  She shouted loudly and all the people in her family residence then are quickly coming toward her before looking terrified and panic after seeing what’s going on. “S-Seolhyun ah... W-What happened to our daughter, Young Lord...?” the girl’s parents are crying to see their beloved one is dying. “I-I’m sorry... S-She suddenly drew a sword and stabbed herself...” she told them regretfully. “I-It can’t be true... Seolhyun ah... P-Please wake up... Don’t leave Eomma...” the girl’s mother is sobbing harder. And it only makes Taeyeon feel guilty.

 

“It’s not your fault, Taeng... And I apologize for beating you up earlier...” her best friend whispered in her ear when the physician has arrived and started taking care of her personal servant. “I don’t know what to think, Hyo...” she’s confused by the situation and her feelings are mixed up. She’s really angry for what her servant has done to her, but she also feels sad at the same time to see the girl’s current condition and her parents especially, because Seolhyun’s parents are already like Taeyeon’s own parents after her mother passed away and her older sister got married.

 

"P-Please save my daughter, M-Master... J-Just take my blood as much as you need... I-I don’t want to live anymore if she dies...” the mother begs the physician desperately as she getting down on all four. Taeyeon’s heart aches even more to witness it.  “P-Pardon me, Y-Young Lord...” another servant of her family suddenly approached her carefully. “I-I see Young Lord also got hurt... P-Please let me treat your wounds, Young Lord...” the servant offered nervously. She then just nodded slowly before walking away, leaving the chamber because she doesn’t want to watch those painful scenes any longer. However, she kinda feels relieved knowing the fact that she’s actually not a .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first update in 2020 ^^

Thank you for still reading this story :)