Chapter 14

Love of a Butterfly

 

The General Kim Taewon’s Family’s servant just finished treated their heir’s battered face and left her private chamber when the royal shadow guard suddenly informed that Princess Miyoung summoned Taeyeon to come to Her Highness’ own palace right now.  And the news makes her a little bit panic. “What should I tell Her Highness when she saw my current condition, Hyo?” she asked her best friend in perturbed as she hurriedly dressing up after grabbing her clothes.

 

“Just tell Her Highness Princess Miyoung that you just got defeated by your subordinate in a combat training today, Taeng.” The shadow guard gave her a suggestion. “You wish! Everyone in this kingdom knows that the Supreme Commander Kim Taeyeon is unbeatable, Hyo.”

 

“Pfftt… Whatever…” her best friend rolled her eyes and it made her chuckled. After Taeyeon has been ready, the two of them then left her family’s residence and immediately went to the young royal lady’s own palace. “Should I tell Her Highness about this matter, Hyo?” she asked the shadow guard again in the middle of their trip to the Princess’ dwelling. “I think it’s better if you can keep it a secret from anyone including Her Highness, Taeng.” Her best friend told her. “But I don’t think it’s a right decision, Hyo.” She sighed. “I don’t want to hide that matter from Her Highness…”

 

“Kim Taeyeon is at your service. Is there anything that I could do for you, Your Highness?” Taeyeon getting down on one knee as she greeted the beautiful royal lady who’s enjoying her afternoon tea accompanied by the royal servants when she has reached the latter’s personal chamber in the palace. “Ah, Commander Kim. You have arrived.” Princess Miyoung responded before dismissing all the people in the room to leave them alone. “Come here and sit with me, Taetae.” The gorgeous princess then gave her a command with a gentle tone and she quickly obeyed the former as she still hanging her head low to hide her battered face even though she knows that it’s useless.

 

“Omona, what happened to your face, Taetae? You looked just fine when I visited you earlier today though.” Princess Miyoung looks taken aback when seeing her up close. “Does it hurt?” her secret lover asked again with a lot of concerns as she touched her injured face carefully and delicately.  Taeyeon then holds the soft hand belongs to the love of her life and brings it toward her lips. “Thank you for your care, Your Highness...” she began after kissing the pretty hand gently.

 

“I would like to inform you about something before you hear it from anyone else, Your Highness. And I do hope you would trust me, Your Highness…”

 

“What is it, Taetae? Just tell me. I’ll be listening.”

 

Taeyeon then took a deep breath before she continued talking. “M-My personal servant accused me for her when I was unconscious due to the alcoholic beverage that I drank too much one night, Your Highness...” she finally told her secret lover about the problem. “What did you say, Taetae?” Princess Miyoung is surprised as she abruptly rose from her seat. “That servant needs to get a punishment.” The young royal lady seems mad and was about to walk away to call the guards when Taeyeon immediately stops the former by kneeling down again in front of the princess.

 

“What are you doing, Taetae? Are you trying to protect that girl?”

 

“P-Pardon me, Your Highness... Kim Seolhyun currently is dying after s-stabbing herself with a sword...” Taeyeon informed the princess about the real situation because she doesn’t want her personal servant’s parents to hurt even more for watching their beloved daughter who’s in agony getting dragged to the palace for punishment. “P-Please allow me to punish my servant by myself later if she’s able to survive, Your Highness...” she asked for the young royal lady’s permission.

 

“Fine.” Princess Miyoung then sighed before ordering her to get back on her feet. “Is it the matter that keeps occupying your mind for the past days, Taetae? You should tell me sooner.” the youngest princess of the kingdom softened as she cupped Taeyeon’s face gently. “Please forgive me, Your Highness... I-I felt so low and worst when I thought that I really was a r-... I-I was so scared that you would hate me if you found out about this nightmare, Your Highness…”

 

“I trust you, Taetae. I know you won’t do such thing. You can talk to me if there’s something bothering you. Don’t keep all the problem just to yourself, do you hear me?”

 

“Y-Yes, Your Highness... Thank you for believing me and…” However, Taeyeon’s words then got cut all of a sudden by the very soft muscles pressing against her lips before she got pulled into a passionate kiss. “Because I love you, Commander Kim Taeyeon…” Princess Miyoung mumbled in before deepening their heated kiss. “And I really miss your touch, Taetae...” the young royal lady then spoke again seductively before guiding Taeyeon’s hands to the princess’ covered body and undress the former’s attire without stopping their lovey dovey act.

 

Taeyeon just finished stripping down the princess’ complicated clothes, revealing the most aesthetic figure and its heavenly twin she has ever seen in her life for the second time when they suddenly heard an announcement from the guard outside the personal chamber belongs to the royal lady, informing that the Crown Prince of the kingdom is coming.