Chapter 11

Love of a Butterfly

 

“W-What did you say, Seolhyun...? I-I you last night...? B-But it was impossible... Maybe I’ve killed thousands of enemy at wars b-but I will never do such cruel thing toward women...”

 

She’s totally confused by her personal servant’s accusation against her. And the pain in her head due to the alcoholic beverage she drank too much last night makes it worse. “Y-You still can see my reddening s t-that you squeezed and slapped so hard for many times last night, Y-Young Lord... T-There also a trace of my blood around your fingers after you forcefully took... m-my ity away...” Seolhyun told her fearfully in between her cry. The younger girl looks shaken up.

 

Taeyeon then checking out her own fingers and found some sticky white liquid mixed with a stain of blood.  W-What is this... What did I do...? What went on exactly last night...? she asked herself in perplexed. However, she still grabbed a blanket from her messy bed and delicately covered the body of her personal servant who is still sobbing. “Look, Seolhyun... I’m truly sorry if I did this to you for real... B-But I swear for the Heaven’s sake I really don’t remember about what has happened between us last night... What do you want me to do for you now, Seolhyun...” she talked softly. She can’t think clearly anymore. And she’s also kinda weak by women’s tears.

 

“I-I’m no longer a now, Young Lord... There will be no man who wants to marry me anymore, b-because I’m already stained...” her personal servant told her sadly. It makes her kinda feel guilty though Taeyeon is not sure about last night. “S-So that, starting today... I-I will just dedicate my whole life to serve you and be your personal c-comfort woman, Young Lord Kim... T-This body will belong to you… Y-You can use it as you please anytime you want a-and you would let me give you any kind of services for intimacy, Y-Young Lord...” the younger girl continued talking.

 

“W-What?!” she’s shocked again. “Y-You don’t need to, Seolhyun... I don’t want it...” She really doesn’t understand what her servant is thinking. “I-I’ve decided to submit myself fully to you after you me heartlessly, Young Lord, b-but you want to dump me…? I guess I’m truly just a dirt then…” her servant looks hurt and then starts crying again. “N-No, it’s not like that, Seolhyun… It’s because I respect you as a human being…” she tried to clear up the misunderstanding.

 

“I-If you don’t want it, I-I would tell Lord Kim Taewon and H-Her Highness Princess Miyoung that you have forcefully t-taken my precious ity away while c-calling Her Highness name when doing it, Young Lord…” the girl who has been serving her family for a long time suddenly threatened. Taeyeon’s eyes opened widely to hear another bombshell. “Don’t do that, Seolhyun… L-Let’s make another deal, shall we…?” she tried to bargain. But then her servant removed the blanket which she has put to cover her body. “Fine. I will scream out loud now, Young Lord…”

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll do what you want!” She finally agreed in panic before her servant did it for real. She gave up in the end because she’s so scared if anyone else especially her strict father and her beloved princess found out about this nightmare. “B-But keep this as a secret with your life and don’t do any inappropriate thing when we’re in public, would you?” she requested. However, she must find a way to resolve the problem. She never imagined that she would be trapped in this kind of situation. Even she still doesn’t have a solution for her relationship with the princess.

 

“As you wish, My Lord…” her servant answered emotionlessly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh, damn, you’re so screwed up, Taeng. Why did you do that to your servant?”

 

“I’ve told you I remember nothing, Lee Soonkyu!” Taeyeon shouted at the royal stable’s caretaker. She has decided to go to her best friend’s house in the town and tell the latter about the matter because she can’t keep it only to herself any longer. It really stressed her out. She needs someone to talk. It’s been few days since the obscenity accusation by her personal servant happened and the younger girl keeps asking her for intimacy by telling her that her body has been feeling hot and weird after she her that night. The word “” now has become her weakness.

 

Taeyeon has managed to reject those burdensome requests carefully with the excuse that she’s so tired after training all day. Because she doesn’t want to betray her dearest Princess Miyoung, the only person whom she loves very much with all her life. However, she can’t do anything when her personal servant offering herself to give her a massage and wash her back when she’s taking a bath by using her own bare chest. Taeyeon only tried hard to feel numb when the younger girl exploiting those mounds and their protruding teats to rub her skin while letting out sickening moans. Nevertheless, it still makes her feel guilty and ashamed of herself to face Her Highness again.

 

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry, Taeng. I trust you.” her friend apologized. “So, what are you gonna do now? If your General father and Her Highness were aware about this issue, you would be dead, Taeng…” her best friend said in concerned. Soonkyu also knows about her secret relationship with the youngest member of royal family besides Hyoyeon. “That’s what I’m afraid of, Soonkyu ah. And it made me agree the conditions that she asked.” She said before telling her friend about the deal. “What the hell?! Is she crazy?!” the shorter girl then shocked too after listening to her story.

 

“I think for now, you have to keep following what she wants while find the truth about her accusation against you, Taeng. Because it’s kinda suspicious to me that your servant constantly asks you to have ion with her after she said you her mercilessly.” Her friend told her. “I mean, the victim of ual assault should feel traumatized instead of initiating to have with the doer, right?” the royal stable caretaker added. Her best friend’s words then making her lost in a deep thought. I think Soonkyu is right… Why I never thought about this thing before…

 

“I will try to find the truth, b-but I don’t want to do any intimacy with my servant, Soonkyu ah… I only love Her Highness in my life… If I do that stuff with the other woman, it will only make me the worst person ever…” she replied. “So, what will you do then, Taeng? She has threatened you. Like it or not, you still have to do what she asks sooner or later.” Her friend said. But she doesn’t answer since there are too much going on inside her head. Why this happened to me