Chapter 7

Love of a Butterfly

 

an update in the middle of my two-month training haha..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You’re ready, Your Highness…”

 

One of her personal servants informed as they gave her some space and lowered their heads again after they finally finished taking care of her attire, hair and make-up meticulously. Miyoung then took a look at her appearance in the full body mirror in front of her closely for one more time before flashing a happy smile, satisfied with their work. Perfect. Taetae is gonna like this too. She talked in her mind as she excitedly thinking about meeting her secret lover again today since they only met for a very short while at His Majesty the King’s birthday party yesterday.

 

“Okay, let’s go then.” She said as she turned around to leave her private chamber in the palace, that immediately followed by the group of her loyal servants and guards. She will make a surprise for her beloved commander. Miyoung and her people have just arrived at General Kim’s residence when two of the Lord Kim family’s servants welcomed her at the front door of the house. “Y-Your Highness…” the servants are a bit panic by her early visit in the morning.

 

“I want to see Commander Kim.” She told them. “W-We are really sorry but Young Lord Kim is still sleeping, Your Highness… W-We would inform Young Lord right now… W-Would you please kindly wait for…” the tall and pretty one whom she knows as Taeyeon’s personal servant answered nervously before she cut it. “Can you take me to her chamber?” she asked. Seolhyun looks taken aback but of course she’s not able to reject the royal princess’ request.

 

“Y-Yes, Your Highness… Please follow me…” the servant answered before leading the way. “I-I would wake Young Lord up now, Your Highness…” Seolhyun said again when they have reached the chamber. “No need. I’ll do it. You can leave now.” She spoke as she gestured one of her servants to open the door. It surprised everyone there that a royal princess is willing to do such thing for a subject. Miyoung then entered the chamber and walked closer to the bed after her servant closing the door from outside. She takes a seat on the edge of the bed and stares at the sleeping figure.

 

“You’re so cute, Taetae…” Miyoung smiles amusedly as she’s admiring for a moment the petite Supreme Commander who’s sleeping so peacefully and innocently like a baby before leaning closer to touch her adorable face which adorned by some traces of light scars as proof of many battles she’s been through. Who knows that an angelic tiny girl could be the best warrior and the pride of the kingdom. But then she’s startled when a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist tightly and flipped her over so fast before there something sharp made a contact with her neck. She winced by the pain.

 

“T-Taetae…”

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Y-Your Highness…?” Taeyeon is shocked when she realized what she has been doing after she takes a better look at the fragile person whom she’s pinning hard under her is none other than the youngest princess of the kingdom she serves slash the love of her life. She then immediately threw away the small blade that she held and let go of the young royal lady before getting down on her knee on the wooden floor beside the bed. “P-Please forgive me for being irreverence and hurting you, Your Highness… It was an imprudent of me... This careless subject deserves hard punishment… I-I hope I didn’t hurt you badly, Your Highness…” She said as she lowered her head in guilty.

 

Taeyeon then heard some movements from the bed before she feels her face is being cupped tenderly by a pair of very soft hands. “Get up, Taetae. You didn’t hurt me. I’m fine. I forgive you. I know it’s just your reflex action and it’s also my fault for entering your private chamber without your permission.” Princess Miyoung spoke as she’s gazing softly into her eyes after lifting her head. “T-Thank you very much for your great kindness and mercy, Your Highness. May great time and great health always be yours…” she answered before getting back on her feet slowly.

 

But then she’s stunned when suddenly she feels delicate muscles captured her lips. The princess is kissing her passionately right now. But Taeyeon doesn’t say anything as she then closes her eyes and reciprocates the kiss lovingly after she managed to regain control of herself, savoring every moment, every flavor, every sensation with her precious soul. Her heart is beating fast. “I miss you, Taetae…” Princess Miyoung whispered while staring deeply into her eyes and caressing her face softly with her thumb after breaking their heavenly kiss apart to take some air.

 

“I miss you too, Your Highness. You look so gorgeous today. I’ve never expected you would be inside my private chamber. I’m surprised.” She smiles happily while holding her beautiful princess’ slim waist gently. “That’s my intention, Taetae.” Princess Miyoung grinned cutely. It’s so adorable until she can’t help but gave the princess a quick peck on her nose. It startled the royal lady and made her blushed slightly. She chuckled a little. “What do you want to do today, Taetae? Wanna join me visit my mother?” the princess then asked after putting her arms around her neck. Her Majesty the Queen now lives at the mountain after leaving the palace and becoming a priestess.

 

“I would accompany you anywhere you would like to go, Your Highness, but please allow me to take a bath first. I’m embarrassed for still not being presentable in front of you, Your Highness.” She spoke up. “You look good to me no matter what, Taetae…” The princess replied as she’s about to plant a soft kiss on her cheek when they heard an announcement from one of the princess’ guards outside informing that her General father is coming. They then immediately broke their connection apart and took some distance right before the door of her private chamber is opened.

 

Taeyeon quickly bowed to the middle-aged man who bowed to the young royal lady in front of him. “Your Highness Princess Miyoung, welcome to the Kim Family residence. We are really sorry for not welcoming Your Highness properly in the morning.” Her strict father said while side-eyeing his own daughter’s indecent appearance until it makes her immediately lowered her head in shame. “No problem, General Kim. It’s my fault for coming too early. I’m here just to take Commander Kim to accompany me to visit my mother. If you don’t mind.” The youngest princess of the kingdom then replied the man kindly as she flashed a beautiful eyesmile.

 

“I do not mind at all, Your Highness. It’s an immense pleasure for Kim Family who has been dedicating our life to serve Royal Family and this kingdom.” Her father answered. “Thank you, General Kim. Alright then, I’ll be waiting for Commander Kim to get ready in the guest reception room.” The princess said before start walking away to leave her chamber without taking any single glance at her, followed by her father. Abeonim must be upset after seeing me in this state. She sighed before asking her personal servant who’s still standing at the door to prepare her bath.

 

“Your bath is ready, Young Lord. I would help you to clean your back to save the time since Her Highness is waiting.” Seolhyun said and Taeyeon accepted the offer right away without thinking any longer. She didn’t notice the naughty smirk that adorned the servant’s face. She then busy cleaning her front body in hurry and just let her personal servant do her back but she’s not aware that Seolhyun is using her clothed s to rub her bare skin instead of the washing cloth. And she didn't hear the servant's soft moan either. When they’re done, she saw the chest area of her servant is wet but she just shrugged it off as she then quickly leaves the bathroom to get dressed since she doesn’t want to make her princess wait for too long.