Chapter 5

Love of a Butterfly

 

“Ewww… What’s with that dumb smiley face, Taeng? You look like the idiot guy who lives in front of my house.” her annoying midget best friend sneered when she just entered the royal stable, bringing back the princess’ graceful horse since she and Her Highness just returned to the palace after going to the lake together again. But she ignored her buddy’s mock because she’s in happy mood though there’s a little awkwardness between her and the princess during their short trip because of that surprise kiss at her residence earlier which still left a tingling sensation on her cheek.

 

“Something happened between you and Her Highness?” the shorter girl then asked again but with a lower voice this time. But the question made her eyes wide opened in a slight panic. “Shut up, Lee Soonkyu. Here is royal stable for God’s sake... The walls talk...” she muttered under her breath as she worriedly looking around the place that fortunately empty. “Oops, I’m sorry, Taeng... I forgot...” the stable caretaker bit her own lip in a bit guilty. “Nothing happened.” she lied to her best friend as she handing over the horse bridle to the latter. She can’t talk about it here.

 

“Okay, I’m leaving, Soonkyu. Her Highness is waiting. Talk to you again later.” she then bid her goodbye to her friend and immediately returned to the princess’ palace. “Kim Taeyeon is here. Is there anything else you need, Your Highness?” she asked as she bowed to the royal lady who’s already inside her own private chamber. “Ah, Taetae, you’re finally back. Can you help me? I want to change my clothes.” the princess’ request surprised her as she then realized that no one else with them now. Usually a group of servants or at least one personal assistant is always attached to the princess.

 

“I-I will call your servants, Your Highness... Excus-” she was about to leave the room when the princess stopped her from walking away. “They’re all busy preparing His Majesty’s birthday party, Taetae.” the princess said. “Come here and help me to undress. I feel so sticky still wear this attire after going horseback riding with you earlier.” the young royal lady spoke again but her feet are still stuck to the ground. “What are you waiting for, Lord Kim?” the princess then admonished formally. “I-I’m sorry, Your Highness, b-but I don’t know how... Y-Your clothes look more complicated than war strategy...” she said nervously as she tries to find any reason because she’s too embarrassed.

 

“No excuse. Help me now or I’m not gonna talk to you for a week, Taetae...” Princess Miyoung suddenly threatened. It scares her because she doesn’t want to get ignored by the woman she loves dearly. “I-I will do it, Your Highness...” she’s defeated. And she’s not aware that the royal lady flashed a victorious smile before spreading her arms out. Taeyeon then starts unwrapping the princess’ attire slowly. Her heart is pounding as she doesn’t dare to look up to see the princess’ face.

 

But then she stops breathing and her jaw drop opened slightly when she finished taking off the outer clothes of the gorgeous royal lady as she witnessed for the first time in her life the flawless milky white skin of her beloved princess’ wonderful body which is only layered by the thin undergarment that barely covering the glamorous cleavage sighted before her. It took everything in her to not touch and caress the beautiful precious masterpiece in front of her. “What are you doing, Taetae? What are you staring at?” she gasped for air when the youngest daughter of the royal family all of a sudden snapped her back into reality before she immediately dropped on her knees.

 

“P-Please forgive me for being rude and disrespectful toward you, Y-Your Highness... It’s a disgraceful of me. I-I shouldn’t do that...” she asked for forgiveness as she lowered her head in shame. “What are you talking about, Taetae? You just helped me to change my clothes like my servants usually do.” Princess Miyoung spoke. Yes, but they don’t stare at your body in agape for God’s sake, Your Highness... She’s embarrassed of herself. “You did nothing wrong, Taetae. Now get up and take my new attire over there. I’m cold here.” the royal lady talked again. “I-I’m sorry, Your Highness. But I’ll call your servants for some help. I-I can’t do this alone...” she said before getting on her feet.

 

“Why are you so nervous in front of me like this, Taetae? I’m your friend since we’re kids, right? Are you hiding something from me?” the princess suddenly asked her when she’s about to excuse herself to find the servants. She’s taken aback. “I-I’m not hiding anything from you, Your Highness...” she answered as she still doesn’t dare to raise her head. “Oh, really? Look at me and tell me that then, Taetae.” Princess Miyoung told her as she getting closer toward her. But then Taeyeon freezes up as she held her breath again when the alluring royal lady unexpectedly hugging her.

 

It feels like she’s going to die in the princess’ embrace. Her heart is thumping so hard as she could also smell the princess’ intoxicating fragrance and sense the heat of her body. “I’ve told you I’m cold here, Taetae...” Princess Miyoung whispered in her ear seductively. It weakens her more. But then it’s really the shock of her life as she felt her soul is slipping away when the royal lady out of nowhere tilted her chin up before placing a very soft pink muscle against her lips.

 

Her eyes widened in surprise. The youngest princess of the kingdom whom she serves since they’re kids is kissing her delicately at the moment. She can’t breathe. But she doesn’t do anything as she just let the royal do what she pleases because the kiss makes her feel like flying to the seventh heaven. She’s herself not sure if this is a dream or reality. But Taeyeon doesn’t mind if the deity of death took her away right now because she has received the best thing from this world

 

“Wow... This my first time kissing someone... And it felt... so good...” Princess Miyoung blushed after letting go of her lips and releasing her. But Taeyeon doesn’t respond. Her brain still doesn’t work. Her soul still doesn’t return to her body. “Taetae, are you okay...?” the princess asked her worriedly as she touches her cheek softly. It finally snapped her back into reality as she panting heavily for air. She really forgot to breathe during that shocking yet blissful moment of her life.

 

“Y-Your H-Highness...” she doesn’t know what to say as she lowered her head again. Her heart is still beating fast. She can’t think of anything because her mind is still in a mess. “Taetae, are you okay?” the princess repeated. “Look, I’m sorry if I stole your first kiss... I guess... It’s really a selfish of me for not asking for your consent first and not caring whether you already have someone you like or no... But I couldn’t hold it anymore, Taetae...” the princess then continued carefully in a little embarrassment. It surprised her and makes her wonder about what the kiss means.

 

“Y-You shouldn’t apologize, Your Highness... You did nothing wrong...” she finally opened after gathering her thoughts as she looking up slowly to see the most beautiful face she really adores in front of her. “I-I do have someone I really like... a-and that person is none other than... y-you, Your Highness Princess Miyoung... I-I love you... all this time...” she then dared herself to confess her true feeling toward the royal lady eventually as she gazes lovingly into the princess’ eyes. She hopes that unexpected kiss is a good sign for them. The royal then smiles prettily.

 

“I know, Taetae... I can see that... That’s why I kissed you because I want to know how you really feel about me...” the royal lady said as she getting closer to her again. “Because I like you too, Lord Kim Taeyeon... I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend...” Princess Miyoung continued before wrapping her arms around her neck and capturing her lips for one more time. Her heart is throbbing. She's astounded knowing that the princess also has feelings for her. But she's so happy. Taeyeon then puts her hands on the royal lady's waist gently and closes her eyes as they’re now kissing each other passionately. She prays that this is not just a dream.

 

-----------------------------------------

My last update in 2017 i think haha..

See you again next year and thank you for reading my stories all these years >_<

Hope 2018 will be a better year to all of us and we will always be healthy and happy :)

Happy holiday~~ ^o^

"She is a friend who always smiled at me. I miss her a lot."