Chapter 15

Love of a Butterfly

 

“His Royal Highness the Crown Prince arrived.”

 

Taeyeon was just admiring the gorgeous bare body belongs to the love of her life as she was about to fondle and her secret lover’s bewitching ample bosom when they suddenly heard the unexpected announcement from the royal guard outside the chamber. Their eyes widened in panic as Taeyeon immediately picked the royal attire up from the floor to cover the princess’ glory before rushing toward the door to meet the oldest child of the royal family.

 

“Kim Taeyeon is at your service… Is there anything that I could do for you, Your Highness…?” Taeyeon greeted the Royal Crown Prince of the kingdom a bit breathlessly due to running fast in dismay as she getting down on her knee after quickly closing the door of Princess Miyoung’s personal chamber in her own palace before anyone else managed to see what actually happened inside the room. She’s really nervous and her heart is thumping hard but she tries to calm down.

 

“Ah, Commander Kim. You’re here too. I’m here to meet my sister.”

 

“Pardon me, Your Highness. I’m afraid that Her Highness Princess Miyoung is not able to meet you right now, because Her Highness currently would like to change her attire due to the tea that accidentally spilled onto her clothes. I left Her Highness alone in her chamber to call the royal servants to help Her Highness changing her outfit.” Taeyeon faked a story in a very short time as she still lowered her head in order to hide her battered face from the princess’ older brother.

 

“Alright then. Can you tell my sister to come to my palace later, Commander Kim? I need to talk something important with her.”

 

“Yes, Your Highness. I would convey your message to Her Highness Princess Miyoung.” She answered the older royal man before the latter walking away, followed by his guards and servants. Taeyeon sighed silently in relieved before she returned to the chamber with four of the princess’ personal servants and found her secret lover already wore back the first thin layer of her complicated attire. She still gulped nevertheless to see the glamorous body and cleavage behind the transparent outfit that she failed to savor again. The princess also looks upset but they can do nothing.

 

One royal servant seemed confused when she couldn’t find the so-called tea stains on the royal lady’s discarded clothes. However she didn’t dare to ask the latter about it. “Can you accompany me to my brother’s palace, Taetae?” Princess Miyoung then asked as she is still being dressed up by the other servants after Taeyeon conveyed the message from the Crown Prince to the princess. “Your wish is my command, Your Highness.” She answered her secret lover accordingly.

 

“What do you want to talk about with me, Orabeonim?” Her Highness Princess Miyoung asked her older brother directly when they have reached a particular chamber in the Crown Prince’s own palace. “Ah, you’ve come, my Dearest Sister.” The gentleman responded with a little smile before telling all the subjects in the room to leave the royal family alone. “I would wait for you outside, Your Highness.” Taeyeon informed the princess and was about to walk away when the Crown Prince said again. “You can stay, Commander Kim. You also need to hear this.” The man spoke with a serious tone and it makes her feel a bit anxious. “Yes, Your Highness.” She obeyed nevertheless.

 

“Ah right. I’ve just noticed. What happened to your face, Taeyeon?” the Crown Prince suddenly asked her brotherly. “I-I just got defeated by my subordinate in a combat training today, Your Highness...” she finally took the princess’ loyal shadow guard’s suggestion to cover up the real story after a moment of hesitation. “I thought the Supreme Commander Kim Taeyeon is unbeatable.” The Crown Prince a little but it still makes her getting down on one knee. “I deeply apologize for disappointing Your Highness. I would train myself much harder to protect this kingdom.”

 

“It’s alright, Taeyeon. Don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re still the best warrior in this kingdom. Now get up.” The Crown Prince told her. “Thank you very much for your great kindness, Your Highness. May great time and great health always be yours.” She answered the older man before getting back on her feet slowly. “Okay, now let’s all take a seat and talk.” The Crown Prince spoke again before walking away to a round table in the large chamber and sitting on one of the chairs.

 

Taeyeon obeyed as she followed behind Princess Miyoung before taking her seat right beside the latter. Taeyeon’s heart then starts calming down when she feels a very soft hand belongs to her most beloved woman secretly holding her hand delicately under the table. The beautiful princess’ touch is really like a cure to her stress and anxiety. However the good feeling doesn’t last long and she then stops breathing instead when His Highness the Crown Prince suddenly drops a bombshell.

 

“I want to inform you that His Majesty the King would like to marry you off to the Crown Prince from another kingdom, my Dearest Sister.”

 

-------------------------------------------

Take care and stay healthy everyone~