015

2 Masks, 1 Kiss

            “Okay, okay, I think I got it now,” KangYuna clapped her hands. “So you’re Chanyeol who is best friends with Baekhyun and Sehun is also very close with Baekhyun, umm… Ah! And leader Suho,” KangYuna tapped her chin as she thought. “Kai, D.O, Chen, Lay, and Xiumin!”

            “Yay, you did it!” Baekhyun clapped.

            “Are we really doing this at two in the morning?” Chen laughed and then yawned.

            “Yes, we are because I don’t know when she will be coming back and we might as well get introductions and questions over with,” Baekhyun smiled with a nod of his head.

            “Ask away, Princess,” Kai bowed his head.

            “Can you show me your powers?” KangYuna clasped her hands together.

            “Show you our powers? Is that really your first question?” Kai asked. KangYuna excitedly nodded her head.

            D.O nudged Kai with his elbow. “Don’t be rude. We will gladly show you our powers, Princess.”

            “Ooh, I’ll go first since you have already seen Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s,” Xiumin said. “I’ll kill two birds with one stone. Suho, bring me some water please.”

            Suho nodded as he put out his hand, palm facing up as water started to form out of nowhere as it trickled upwards to form the curvature of a sphere. Xiumin wiggled his fingers towards the sphere as it started to crystallize and freeze until it dropped down into Suho’s hand.

            KangYuna clapped her hands. “Woah, that was so cool! I wish I could make water out of nowhere so I could splash water in Jaehyun’s face.”

            Everyone laughed. “It’s not really coming from out nowhere, Princess. There’s moisture in the air so I’m merely just bringing water air molecules back to liquid form.”

            “Science is weird. Anyway, I’m next!” Kai stood up from his seat. “Keep your eyes on me Princess.”

            “Huh?” KangYuna blinked and then he was suddenly gone. She looked at Baekhyun in confusion.

            “Right here Princess!” Kai waved his hand from the top of the stairs. He disappeared once more and appeared in front of her. He lent out his hand and she slowly grabbed it when he pulled her up close to him and disappeared.

            They appeared in one of the bedrooms, probably his.  “Cool huh?”

            “Very cool,” KangYuna smiled. It must be nice to be able to have to walk everywhere. Hungry? Poof. You’d be in the kitchen. Walked upstairs and forgot something downstairs? Poof, poof. You’d be back in a mere 3 seconds. “Is this your room?”

            “Yeah,” he winked and KangYuna blushed.

            “KIM JONGIN, YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING ANYTHING!” Baekhyun screamed from downstairs.

            “Better take you back to your husband,” Kai laughed, wrapping an arm around her waist and KangYuna blushed once more. With a whoosh, they arrived back down stairs.

            Baekhyun glared at Kai as he snatched the Princess away from him and wrapped his own arms around KangYuna’s waist, bringing her back on the couch.

            “I’m sorry, Princess, but it seems I can’t show you my power,” Lay spoke. “I have healing powers so it’s hard to really show you. In my spare time, I like to take care of the garden though.”

            “Oh, I got you!” Chanyeol stood up and grabbed one of the small house plants off the shelf and proceeded to burn it with a small movement of his hand. “Here you go.”

            Lay stared in disbelief as Chanyeol handed him the burnt plant, however, he just shook his head and waved his hand as a new green plant burst out from beneath the black char. The plant once again stood tall as if it was never harmed in the first place. “Who’s next?”

            “Don’t mind if I do,” Chen smiled. “If you will, Princess, please go look out the window.”

            KangYuna stood up and walked over to the window. She saw nothing but complete darkness. “What am I supposed-“

            CLASH!! Lightning streaked across the sky in spontaneous, but beautiful patterns. KangYuna turned around to see Chen smiling back her. “Beautiful, isn’t? Nature can be disastrous and yet, so mesmerizing.”

            “Sehun or D.O?”

            Sehun stood up and cleared his throat. He walked over to Baekhyun and placed his hand over his head.

            “Sehun, don’t you dare-”

            A tiny tornado spun on top of Baekhyun’s hair making his hair fly and run in all different directions. Everyone began to laugh as the small tornado faded away into thin air and Baekhyun was left in looking like he went through a tornado, which in fact he did.

            “Aww, poor baby boy,” KangYuna patted Baekhyun’s hair down.

            A slight breeze blew past the two and KangYuna’s eyes light up. “So that was you the night after the masquerade ball!”

            “Yes, it was,” Sehun nodded his head. “Also, the time I figured out that Baekhyun had- or perhaps you kissed Baekhyun.”

            KangYuna’s cheeks burned brightly. “Please don’t remind me, Sehun. D.O, you’re the last one.”

            “Right…” D.O looked off to the side. He stood up and opened up the window as he closed his eyes.

            KangYuna looked at him in anticipation when five snowballs came floating through the window. “Snowballs?”

            “No, there’s rocks inside them. It’s kind of hard to get the snow off,” D.O scratched the back of his neck. “My powers are strength and uh… Earth.”

            “Amazing, I don’t know why everyone calls you monsters. I don’t see any harm in some your powers,” KangYuna pouted her lips.

            “They are more dangerous than you think Princess,” Chanyeol let out a smile. “I mean I nearly caused a forest fire because I was so angry with my parents and I wasn’t able to control my powers yet.”

            “I see that there is harm when you put it that way but healing? Transportation? There is really no harm as it is used in the right way,” KangYuna shook her head.

            “But then again majority of us have something quite dangerous,” Xiumin said. “If we aren’t the good guys that we are, who knows what destruction the kingdom would be in.”

            “They just don’t understand,” KangYuna whispered but of course with everyone’s wolf hearing, they heard her.

            “Of course, they don’t,” Suho placed an arm around Chen’s shoulder. He deeply sighed. “There’s always something we don’t understand and we can continue to be ignorant or have some trust in the system.”

             KangYuna nodded. She suddenly yawned and began stretching her tired body out. She leaned against Baekhyun tiredly.

            “Oh, someone is tired,” Suho laughed. “I guess we can continue on another time but if you still have any burning questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.”

            “Yeah, definitely another time. I think we’re all tired,” Chen yawned as well. “It’s four in the morning now. I don’t think I ever stayed up this late.”

            “Do you want to sleep?” Baekhyun whispered in KangYuna’s ear. KangYuna nodded sleepily. “Do you want me to sleep with you?”

            KangYuna eyes widened a bit. “Hm, I don’t know…” She blushed.

            “I won’t do anything bad unless…” he leaned down closer. “You want me to?”

            “Ugh, there’s no point in whispering when we can all hear you!” Sehun plugged his ears with his fingers.

            “If you don’t want to hear something that you don’t enjoy then don’t listen in on other people’s conversation,” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out towards the younger boy.

            ‘How can I? We all have super hearing!”

            “Easy,” he stood up with the Princess in hand and walked in front of the younger boy. “You ignore it.”

            “You guys aren’t seriously going to sleep in the same bed, right?” Chanyeol questioned the two before they left for the stairs.

            They both looked at each other and then back at Chanyeol. “No, I’m giving her my bed and I’ll sleep on the floor or my desk chair. Somewhere but I won’t sleep with her.”

            “Wow, what a gentlemen,” Sehun applauded Baekhyun. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and lead KangYuna back to his room.

            They laid in the darkness for quite some time before KangYuna spoke up. “Baekhyun, are you still awake?”

            “Yeah, can you not sleep, Princess?” Baekhyun asked from down below on the floor.

            “Yeah.”

            “What’s wrong?”

            “I don’t know. I’m not use to sleeping here. I know I’ve been here for a few days but I was pretty much knocked out cold to know what was really going on,” KangYuna explained as she wrapped the blankets around her tighter.

            “I understand, Princess. Maybe, this can help?” Baekhyun placed the back of his hand down on his face as he slightly shined some light into the room like a nightlight.

            KangYuna smiled and scooted closer to the edge and stuck her head over the edge to look down at Baekhyun. Baekhyun peeked out from underneath his hand and smiled back her; his eyes forming crescents and mouth forming almost a rectangle.

            “You know…” she spoke slowly. “It’s kind of cold up here just being by myself.”

            Baekhyun sat up; his face inches away from the Princess’s. “How should I serve you, my Princess?”

            “I think it would be better if you came up here on this large bed and warm me up.”

            “It would be my pleasure,” he quickly pecked her lips as climbed up onto the bed to slip underneath the blanket next to her.

            She scooted over and wrapped her arms around his upper body and he did the same. “Ah, you’re so warm. I would love to sleep like this every night.”

            Baekhyun laughed. “It’ll get too hot in the summer though.”

            “You’re right,” KangYuna buried herself into Baekhyun’s side. “But I think it will be okay that you’re next to me whether we have the blankets off or on.”

       


Some Fluff~~~ Aren't they so adorable with each other!