011

2 Masks, 1 Kiss

            "This is going take a lot of power to get this place hidden," Suho placed his hands on his hips. It’s been 3 days since they brought KangYuna in and everything has been taking much longer than as planned.

            "No kidding," Kai retorted, slumping down onto the couch. “But there really isn’t a way to find us. We’re all the way deep in the forest in the middle of nowhere.”

            "Suho..." Lay spoke, softly, to the leader. "Do they already know we have her?”

            "Of course they already do know. She’s the princess and is checked on every hour," Suho looked out the windows. "There’s no time to think about that. She's not awake yet, right?"

            "No, just like the past few days. She’s knocked out cold. But Suho, I think Lay might have something to worry about," D.O spoke up. "I'm getting some weird earthy vibes that I don't like."

            "Are you sure you're not constipated?" Sehun laughed. D.O quickly put him in a choke hold and Sehun started slapping D.O's arm for a tap out.

            Suho rolled his eyes. "Let's just finish up and figured a secure plan before the Princess wakes up."

            Suho walked away to go check up on the Princess and Baekhyun. He lightly pushed the door opened just a crack when he heard Baekhyun talking. Baekhyun sat up on the bed, leaning against the head board as KangYuna slept snuggled to Baekhyun’s side.

            "I'm sorry this had to happen to you..." Baekhyun started off and Suho just stopped and listened, silently. "I wish I can explain everything to you too, but even I am a very ignorant young guy to all this."

            He brushed hair off her face and let out a heavy sigh. "I don't think I fit well in all this and I wasn't ready to be in a relationship that will last forever either," he sighed again. "I don’t know... I feel like I'm too young for all this, but I want to be there and take care of you... but I'm just... a boy who's like a lost puppy. I don't know what I'm doing, where I am, who I am. I'm not that smart either and I just like to play a lot. Ha-ha, I guess I am like a puppy." He started to sniffle a bit.

            Suho was about to walk in when a smaller voice started to speak as well.

            "Don't cry..." KangYuna said as she looked up at Baekhyun.

            He quickly wiped away one of his falling tears. "Psh, I'm not crying! I just have allergies to the dust in this old house."

            "Look... I know I still don't know you as much as I would like to, but I know you can do so many things that you just have to experience first," she said wrapping her arms around Baekhyun, closing her eyes once more.

            Baekhyun just nodded his head and rubbed her back. "How are you feeling?"

            "Worse, better,” KangYuna’s voice was drifting away. "I'm just so tired."

            After a couple minutes of silence, KangYuna went back into a deep slumber. Suho took this chance to step in the room.

            Baekhyun’s eyes looked up from KangYuna to the figure standing in the doorway. "Suho..."

            "Seems like the medicines that Lay made are super drowsy,” Suho softly chuckled. “I know you're scared, Baekhyun, but everything will be fine. It takes time to get used to unexpected responsibilities. How do you think I deal with you little boys?"

            “I guess. I just don’t know things and I feel so unknown to the world. I can’t even ask you guys because I’m the first to have one,” Baekhyun explained. He gently laid KangYuna down on the cotton pillow and stood up from his bed. He was about to leave the room when Suho grabbed his wrist.

            “I have some explaining to do and I think you are the perfect person to tell first,” Suho smiled.

 

            A crash sounded through the house. “What the hell was that?”

            “Joonmyeon! Joonmyeon!” Chanyeol called out. He ran up the stairs at the speed of light.

            “Shh, she is sleeping,” Suho hushed the tall boy.

            “They’re in the area,” Chanyeol whispered. “They’re here.”

            “How do you know?” Baekhyun questioned.

            He tapped his nose. “What do we do?”

            “Be ready,” Suho answered.

            “I have to stay here and watch KangYuna then,” Baekhyun looked over at her as she slept soundly on his bed.

            “I know you want to, but you have to come out as well. Maybe, there can be a truce made with you being out there,” Suho advised.

            D.O walked in to the room. “They’re getting close.”

            Suho nodded his head and left the room with the boys following him behind.

 The snow fell from the sky gently as all 9 boys stood outside in front of their home as they waited for them to come and soon enough they did.

            “You are not allowed to be here,” Xiumin spoke first.

            “I think you did much worse than us,” Jaehyun smirked. The NCT boys behind him snarled.

            “I think it’s best if you leave,” Kai growled.

            “Not until you give us the Princess,” Jaehyun stepped closer. “This is a crime and a huge crime that may lead to a death sentence.”

            “You better keep your distance,” Baekhyun said. “Do you want her to be sick again? You do realize why she’s sick, right?”

            “She’s sick because of you!”

            “No because of you! You isolated her and that’s why she’s become so sick,” Baekhyun yelled back.

            “I’m only protecting her-”

            “From what? You and I are the same. You’re only jealous because she fell for me and not you,” Baekhyun laughed. “Isn’t this what this is about?”

            “We are not the same. I’m not a monster like you.”

            “We are not monsters!” Chanyeol spoke up this time.

            Jaehyun smirked. “That’s why you move so much because no one likes to be around monsters that can only kill. Because that’s all you do, you hurt people.”

            “Shut up! You don’t know what you are talking about,” Chanyeol growled.

            “Chan, calm down,” Lay placed a hand on his shoulder.

            Chanyeol shook off his shoulder. “No. I am not going to be stepped on.”

            Jaehyun laughed and looked over at the other NCT boys before glancing back at Chanyeol. “You want to me kill, don’t you? Go ahead, monster.”

            There was nothing holding Chanyeol back and made a run for it to pounce on Jaehyun. Jaehyun also lunged at Chanyeol in a brawl. The other boys tried to stop them, but Jaehyun and Chanyeol were too strong in their forms. Baekhyun couldn’t help, but to go in and help his best friend. A small gasp was heard behind Sehun. Sehun immediately turned around with wide eyes. KangYuna also sported the same expression.

            “Why…” KangYuna stepped back.

            “Princess, we can explain,” Sehun held his hands out. But she stepped away and ran in front of him towards the fight.

            Upon seeing KangYuna, Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol off of Jaehyun with all his strength and trotted towards her. She bent down and slowly reached out to touch the same lone wolf she met in the clearing of the woods. “Baekhyun… why are you a wolf?”

          

 

+++++++++++++

JUST GO REAL!!!!! Was I obvious that they were wolves??? I don't think I was, right?? I tried to add hints here and there about the how 'mate' process and stuff so... idk... BUT BAM!